Fulcrum's Cell 1 / looking for one

Prev13456716
Samantha
345 posts Member
edited May 2016
With the adding of guild's to the game I'm creating a guild called Fulcrum's Cell.

Requirements:

1) YOU MUST ENJOY THE GAME OR STAR WARS. I'm not big on drama or complainers. If you have issues just ask and we will help.

2) YOU MUST EITHER BE 18+ YEARS OF AGE OR MATURE ENOUGH TO BEHAVE. We won't have adult content, but I will not do much censoring. And again, I'm not a fan of drama.

3) STRONG PREFERENCE OF LEVEL 70+ PLAYERS or the desire to get there in the next month or so.

4) I will pay all the costs of the guild.

I'm Samantha and I will introduce myself in the comments.
Post edited by Samantha on

Replies

• About myself,

I'm 42, live in Wisconsin USA, and have been playing since a little before X-Mas. I will hit level 73 today and have about 15 maxed characters with about 30 I'm working on. My main team is a Jedi team, but I do use a NightSister team and a droid team.
  • I'm looking for a guild. Level 72, about halfway to 73. Been playing since mid-December. Almost always top 50 in arena, sometimes top 20, once I got number 4 :). I'm in Texas and about to turn 30. I haven't been focused on maxing characters, but I have 16 at 6+ stars and a fair few at five stars. I sometimes buy a crystal sub but my gaming budget isn't huge :). Maybe PM me?
  • Samantha
    345 posts Member
    Welcome.
  • Samantha
    345 posts Member
    Lady Beatrice is joining us. She just made level 70, runs a Night Sister team, and has been playing since the end of December.
  • Samantha
    345 posts Member
    Sounds like time zone will not matter much as guild mates will get 24 hours to do missions.
  • Looks like Wisconsin and Texas are in the same time zone anyway.
  • Level 72 on my way to 73. I'm in Virginia one hour ahead. Interested in joining. At first I got too many toons going for Vader but I'm doing better now. Here is my roster:

fHHXdSK.png

ZphKGcg.png
  • Awesome. I don't think an hour or two difference in time zone will matter much.
  • BTW, first time I ever play any type of game like this (grew up without Atari or Nintendo), don't know much about the Guild dynamic. I have read what Jesse, CosmicTurtle and Salera have posted, but I'm still kind of in the dark.
  • Welcome, we are all trying to figure it out as we go.
  • Can you guys upload a pic of your top toons?
  • CaroCanon
    200 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    https://imgur.com/a/UnbCS

I've never used imgur before, just downloaded it. Sometimes I feel about 80 years old with social media stuff :)
  • w6gRZjv.png

Xj1xg6x.png

xsRTFPT.png

First for me too. I'm half of 80.
  • Just read the update, I guess it's time to get some of my 6 stars up to 7. I'm looking forward to seeing how all this is going to work.
  • Interested in joining. Currently 71 should be 72 in day or 2. I mainly run lumi, sid, Yoda, dooku and qgj.
  • Welcome Soggybiscuit.
  • Pretty impressive progress on your toons @Samantha and @CaroCanon
  • Thanks, and you too. I've been saving credits for the upcoming changes, too. It's gonna be interesting to see what happens.
  • I think showing others what we want them to see about our collection is cool (I don't want them to know I am farming Ugnaught on/off) but the new changes are a bit voyeuristic:

"Ability to tap on a player’s name, bringing up more detail about their profile:

Total Arena Battles Won/Lost
    Total Galactic War Battles Won
    Total Sim Tickets Used
    Total Energy Spent
    Total Data Cards Opened
    Total Credits Spent
    And more!"
  • That does seem strange. I would like to know some of that about myself, but I don't really know that I care how many sim tickets anyone has used.
  • Most of that info you'll find it on the achievements to obtain Vader.
  • Hello, I live in Wisconsin as well.
    I am level 73 and have 11 maxed toons, and 36 I am working on.
    I am top 10 in arena, number 1 the last 4 days in a row.

I will be interested in achieving the goals of the new guild games without being overly social.
    Just tell me what needs to be done and I will go at it.

If you can tell me how to post those pics, i can show you my team, basically Yoda, QGJ, Lumi, Barris, JC, Tano, Dooku, Sid
    Thx for the consideration.

Jay StarSlicer
  • Flyer00jay
    74 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I do not have line or any other chat app yet.
  • I don't have Line either. I'm hoping the guild chat feature will be sufficient.
  • Except when doing the raids.
  • "Guild Chat will be accessible only from the Cantina and Guilds Home screen, chat will not be accessible while you are in a Raid."
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    I'd like to be in an adult only or if not non disclose guild meaning we all act like adults. Some have more time than others in the game and I respect that I am a hard core player but even life comes first; it's difficult not to try for the gems at 1800 but other things get in the way. I am interested in guilds that it's ok for life to get in the way.
  • Samantha
    345 posts Member
    It's my guess that guild chat will be sufficient. If I'm understanding it correctly, raids will be done independently. Which makes sense if time zones are not important.

Welcome Doga. I'm optimistic we can find 50 people who know how to behave. Life happens, I have two kids.
  • I'm a Wisconsinite, currently lvl 72 halfway to 73, I play daily and have 5 players maxed but don't have an image app to show. I typically roll with Barris, GS, ig86, lumi and sid and stay around 50 in arena. I'd love to join if you have room.