Fulcrum's Cell 1 / looking for one

Replies

• Samantha
    345 posts Member
    Welcome Jay, we will know more soon, but I think being social will not be a requirement.
  • Cabig75
    26 posts Member
    Hey Samantha my names Greg im soon to be 41 yrs old from Pittsburg California. I've been married for almost 2 yrs to my beautiful wife (working on kids). If I'm not playing SWGOH I'm at the gym smashing the iron. I have 10 players at level 72 & 4 level 71. All of my 72 characters are 7 star except for 3 but will be by next week. There all pretty much geared up except for a couple I'm still working on. FOTP being one of them. I'm also currently grinding on Magma Trooper hard & Cad Bane. I'm a dark side player through & through but I do use QGJ & Lumi quite a bit. Can't wait for guilds to start
  • Danger_Monkey731
    45 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I'm interested in joining - live in NYC - also 42 with a pretty diverse starred and ability leveled squad:

http://i.imgur.com/KCdrhRA.jpg
  • I live in AZ and I am a daily player/time waster. I am an adult, so, life comes first. I love Star Wars and just like to collect toons and try them out. I usually rank from 30-100 in arena depending on my schedule. Here are my top toons.
    4StjSs4.jpg

I am interested in just having fun and talking about the Star Wars and what not. If that sounds good to you, it sounds good to me.
  • Samantha
    345 posts Member
    Welcome Greg, Danger_Monkey731, and LuxMortis.
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Thank you. Hello all
  • Hey Samantha, just want to make sure you saw my post (request) at the end of the first page. I'm hoping to join. Thanks
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    i set up an unofficial band chat if any members are interested in chatting.
    [Fulcrum's Cell SWGOH Guild] Band.
    http://band.us/n/aca2pby8JcBeS
    Or search with the Band name.

Right now it's public and anyone can join.
  • Thank you! Hello all!
  • Cabig75
    26 posts Member

Good morning Samantha good morning everyone
  • Samantha
    345 posts Member
    brewsaber wrote: »
    Hey Samantha, just want to make sure you saw my post (request) at the end of the first page. I'm hoping to join. Thanks

I did miss you... Welcome brewsaber!
  • Samantha
    345 posts Member
    Welcome z3phyr.
  • Hello, I am looking to join a guild, if you still have space. I am at level 72, for the past couple weeks i have been finishing in the top 20, with a few top 5 finishes, and two #1 finishes.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    May join this one based off the name alone. I really want a guild that genuinely loves Star Wars. That's the type of people I want to see in Guild chat.

Oh, I'm level 72 and run a clone team holding my ground in the top 50 amongst a hoard of Dooku.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Oops, error double post
  • Ooh, clones, cool. I like my Fives.
  • Hi, I'm interested in joining your guild as well. I'm only level 68, but should be 70-75 by the time the guild stuff gets going...I hope. I play everyday & LOVE StarWars. I live in East Tennessee btw
  • I definitely play this game because I love Star Wars, not because I love gaming (although I do like this game). I've never played a game with guilds, so I'm hoping it will be super fun but not life-consuming.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    CaroCanon wrote: »
    Ooh, clones, cool. I like my Fives.

Fives is so darn tanky, I love him so much.
  • Welcome FreedonVander and Aero. It will be cool to see the clones in action. Mine are a little weak yet.
  • Here's my application:
    1. I love this game, Star Wars and running Star Wars half marathons at Disney parks. The next race is coming up next weekend at Walt Disney World.
    2. I'm an adult. I don't care for drama or whiners, but I do love humor.
    3. I'll be level 73 by the end of Sunday and I should be able to help in the raids. Too bad I don't have any precrafted furnaces to gear up my toons to the next gear level.

One caveat: my name is Mol Eliza. Oops.
  • It's probably a requirement that each guild have at least one mol Eliza ;)
  • nematocyte
    421 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I was immediately drawn to this guild based on A. The name! and B. Age/Maturity requirement -- hopefully there is still some space available.

I'm Danny, turning 32 soon and reside in Las Vegas. I'm a family man with a wife of almost 8 years, a 2 year old son + another on the way (due in October). I love the SW universe and in GoH, I'm almost level 73 with a consistent arena ranking of top 15 whenever I do a refresh. I'll update this post in just a few minutes with a picture of my top-tier heroes.

In-game name: Nematocyte

Ally code: 259-181-191

f3K8I8a.jpg
    Post edited by nematocyte on
  • CaroCanon wrote: »
    It's probably a requirement that each guild have at least one mol Eliza ;)

I was originally thinking of joining a Mol Eliza guild or fan club, but I didn't see one in the first three pages of this forum. The in-game chat and actions would be a riot. :D
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    30 from Wisconsin, have Line app.

Screenshot_2016-04-10-12-54-28_zpswrun9llc.png

Would like to join this guild :-)
  • Hi guys, i´m looking for a guild too and i want to join us!
    I´m currently lvl 72 (almost 73) with many 7* tons and a few more at 6*, 5*... i´m also old enought and love SW universe ^^

Sarcodino is also my in-game name and 459-163-362 is my ally code.
  • This guild is gonna be a lot of fun :).
  • I jus hit 73 tonight! I'm guessing most of us will be 50% on the way to 80 when we have to fight Rancor...
  • BTW, did anyone have issues with the Mace Windu Challenge? I'm glad Teebo saved the day for me. Those Ewoks are something.
  • Tonatiuh10 wrote: »
    I jus hit 73 tonight! I'm guessing most of us will be 50% on the way to 80 when we have to fight Rancor...

Have they confirmed we'll be fighting a rancor for the raid? If so, they took our suggestions seriously!