Can we sim smuggler run event?

Omilek
17 posts Member
edited August 2022
I know we cant but would be fun if they finaly update old event with some quality of life sim.

Very few events are unable to be simulated. People are sitting on tons of sim ticket unable to use them.

Plz lets ask them for some sim

Replies

• I don't mind not being able to sim the battles. What I'd really like to sim is making room for the health mods afterwards. I dread Smugglers run because of this.
  • TVF
    36570 posts Member
    sell more
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • LordDirt
    4980 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    Not until we can sim the Sith raid
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • It shouldn’t be simmable right away, maybe 3-star it a certain number of times so it’s not a fluke. But, man, I’ve been autoing this for a couple years now without losing anyone. Let me sim, it’s the same thing only spares my battery a tiny bit more juice.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Any your time. I hate that I am getting nothing done in it (not nothing, but something I could do for a price much cheaper than time). It’s not as bad for the sith raid because at least you are getting good rewards for the raid.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    It’s down on my list of things that need to be simmable, but it’s an event I’ve beaten 8 trillion time so it’s def on the list. Make all of em simmable imo
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • id rather they add the new toons, like Dash and his ship (ship for contraband)
  • id rather they add the new toons, like Dash and his ship (ship for contraband)

You can use Dash.
  • Anyone noticed the quality of the health mods are getting worse? I remember when the event was introduced, most of the drops were gold or purple. But recently, I'm getting green or even grey mods.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    All resource events should be simmable, but CG just don't care. When there's no money to be made, it won't happen.
  • Antario wrote: »
    Anyone noticed the quality of the health mods are getting worse? I remember when the event was introduced, most of the drops were gold or purple. But recently, I'm getting green or even grey mods.

Funnily enough, one of my rewards for the recent Smuggler's run was all either green or blue mods.

The next run they were all purple or gold.
  • Omilek wrote: »
    I know we cant but would be fun if they finaly update old event with some quality of life sim.
    Very few events are unable to be simulated. People are sitting on tons of sim ticket unable to use them.

Why stop there? There are a bunch of events that most of us, if not all, have 3 starred.....

Advanced Fleet Mastery
    • Admiral’s Maneuver
    • Discarded Doctrine
    • Endurance
    • Executrix
    • General’s Command
    • Home One

Special Events
    • Defense of Dathomir
    • Endor Escalation
    • Galactic Bounties I
    • Galactic Bounties II
    • Ghosts of Dathomir

Resource Events
    • Contraband Cargo
    • Smuggler’s Run

Mythic Events (only partial simmable)
    • Artist of War Mythic (Grand Admiral Thrawn)
    • Daring Droid Mythic (R2-D2)
    • Emperor's Demise Mythic (Emperor Palpatine)
    • Grand Master's Training Mythic (Grand Master Yoda)
    • Pieces & Plans Mythic (BB-8)
  • Omilek wrote: »

Why stop there? There are a bunch of events that most of us, if not all, have 3 starred.....

Advanced Fleet Mastery
    • Admiral’s Maneuver
    • Discarded Doctrine
    • Endurance
    • Executrix
    • General’s Command
    • Home One

Special Events
    • Defense of Dathomir
    • Endor Escalation
    • Galactic Bounties I
    • Galactic Bounties II
    • Ghosts of Dathomir

Resource Events
    • Contraband Cargo
    • Smuggler’s Run

Mythic Events (only partial simmable)
    • Artist of War Mythic (Grand Admiral Thrawn)
    • Daring Droid Mythic (R2-D2)
    • Emperor's Demise Mythic (Emperor Palpatine)
    • Grand Master's Training Mythic (Grand Master Yoda)
    • Pieces & Plans Mythic (BB-8)

I feel like the plan is one-in-one-out and they make the oldest content simmable when they add new content. Not to say that a new Mythic will make the oldest Mythic simmable, but, rather, GAC made Assault Battles simmable (not literally--it was probably something else that was added, but it was a while back so I can't remember what came out when). So when Gleep-Glorp becomes a new repeating event, fleet masteries will probably become simmable as we all focus on the teams needed to farm Fringles from Gleep-Glorps.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    I feel like the plan is one-in-one-out and they make the oldest content simmable when they add new content. Not to say that a new Mythic will make the oldest Mythic simmable, but, rather, GAC made Assault Battles simmable (not literally--it was probably something else that was added, but it was a while back so I can't remember what came out when). So when Gleep-Glorp becomes a new repeating event, fleet masteries will probably become simmable as we all focus on the teams needed to farm Fringles from Gleep-Glorps.

Two points.

1. One in one out is not how CG has been doing things. If it were the case then every "Advanced Fleet Mastery" event would be simmable apart from the Executor, for example.
    2. The assault battles became simmable due to the grind that conquest brought, not due to the GAC.