Fleet arena bug or cheaters

Dev0tion
9 posts Member
edited August 2022

Hello, my fleet arena shard keep getting kicked by ungeared fleets. I spoken to some people from my shard and they think we face cheater plague. Any idea how to deal with them? I already reported them but what else can I do?
Btw. Its just top 3 now but one day I saw top 10 swarmed with them, same guild. Like a clones....
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• First, you’re going to want to block out the names. They will delete your post and warn you.
    Second, technically, the process is to send a DM to @CG_LucifersDaddy to get them kicked, but DMing @Ultra gets more visible results. Shoot them both a DM.
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    I'm thinking these might all be the same player. The accounts seem too identical.
  • First, you’re going to want to block out the names. They will delete your post and warn you.
    Second, technically, the process is to send a DM to @CG_LucifersDaddy to get them kicked, but DMing @Ultra gets more visible results. Shoot them both a DM.

Thank you, I will edit screenshoots as soon as I return home and send them to both of them. Yea, these accounts looks like clones and there is much more than just 3 of them in our fleet shard.