6 mil gp accounts and cheating

There is a growing problem in this community that needs to be fixed and addressed. It involves accounts that are between 6 to 6.2 million gp and cheating. On a regular basis I'm getting cheated, yes CHEATED out of a win but more importantly crystals to my daily income. This needs to be looked into and address. Next time this happens I will publicly post their name and ally code on here and reddit until something is done about. I don't mind losing to an opponent that beats me fair and square because that's a part of the game. In fact sometimes I'll message them telling them good game especially if it's close. My account is 7.4 mil, four GL's, star killer and Executor. Am I supposed to place all of that on defense on an account that's far less inferior to mine just to ensure a win? What kind of game mode are you running? Now I can see accounts in similar size and gp winning ex. an account that's 6.8-7.2 beating me. But to lose to an account that has far less firepower and depth is absolutely ridiculous. This needs to end and end now!

Replies

• Also I will not be looking at your comments and opinions because they are irrelevant
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    This you?

https://swgoh.gg/p/872337263/

If so, looks like you've been winning your fair share. Of the losses you've had recently, I see no evidence of cheating.

I also don't see that the lower GP opponents of your current bracket have cheated, at least not in the last week.

You can always check your history after the match to see if they need to be reported.

Also, if someone is cheating, it won't matter what defense you set.
  • As someone with a 6.0mil account who just beat a 7.3mil account, this post just made my day. Not only did I punch up (without cheating), but I also maybe **** off that person enough to type up a post like this! What a nice cherry on top of the crystals I'm getting.

But seriously, saying that people in that range can't beat you without cheating is asinine and shows just how much of this game you don't understand. If you have evidence of actual cheating, then send it to LD and Ultra. But this post is nothing but a tantrum without some specifics.
  • Also I will not be looking at your comments and opinions because they are irrelevant

Ah yes, the typical response of someone who prefers to dig their head in the sand instead of see reason…
    I know you are, but what am I?
  • Don’t be a knob about losing to a smaller account. I’ve beat 6 mil accounts with a measly 2.5 mil, because I strategize, mod well (at least, I think I do), and know what works and what doesn’t. Skill beats GP.