• Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    sloweagle wrote: »
    BuddyGuy88 wrote: »
    nottenst wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »
    nottenst wrote: »
    How much of a difference in your budget is this change going to make anyway?

300 crystals for carbonite and 1,800 crystals for bronzium, if you really need to buy bronzium.

I can see needing to buy carbonite, but are there really people in this situation who don't have enough bronzium salvage materials lying around?

Where do you farm all your bronzium from? I would love to know which node cause I have no problem with carbonite farm on LS 1-c but I always am out of bronzium

I never need intentionally farm them. I just seem getting so much of them when farming kyro and getting it from daily challenges. This looks like my inventory. 😂

kg14hpuswrgz.png
    55lf31ch6dm7.png

I might've missed it somewhere, just curious how many GL's you have and how many other legendary characters you have?

You may very well have unlocked every character in the game and still have a stash like this.

unlocking characters takes none of this. Even gearing them up isn't nearly as bad as building characters for GLs and other meta characters.

I know they’re a different category of their own, but GLs are still ‘characters’. Unlocking every character in the game takes quite a few bronziums.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Someone find out what Edward is up to.

He's just unlocked Jedi Knight Revan after 3 years of solid hoarding. He's on course for Darth Revan next Christmas.
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Kluge wrote: »
    If they were to do that, it would be perceived better if they just said the update would go live after profundity so we know. More transparency is appreciated for consumers.
    Yeah, at the very minimum, they should've let the community know if the relic material update will be before or after profundity event

If they had done that, then one of two things would happen:
    1) happening at or before Profundity release - people wait, don't relic toons, CG loses money from people not doing panic relics;
    2) happening after Profundity release - CG look like incompetent money grabbers who either lack the skill to, or won't, do the upgrade before release.

Either result CG don't like. So they pick option 3: poor communication and screw the players.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Tiig wrote: »
    If they were to do that, it would be perceived better if they just said the update would go live after profundity so we know. More transparency is appreciated for consumers.
    Yeah, at the very minimum, they should've let the community know if the relic material update will be before or after profundity event

1) happening at or before Profundity release - people wait, don't relic toons, CG loses money from people not doing panic relics;
    2) happening after Profundity release - CG look like incompetent money grabbers who either lack the skill to, or won't, do the upgrade before release.

Either result CG don't like. So they pick option 3: poor communication and screw the players.

Nah

People will complain and whine regardless of what they do

If they planned on doing it after Profundity, might as well tell the people, hoarders will upgrade sooner, and those who upgrade ASAP aren't missing out on anything since the change won't be going live until the event ends
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member

Nah

If they planned on doing it after Profundity, might as well tell the people, hoarders will upgrade sooner, and those who upgrade ASAP aren't missing out on anything since the change won't be going live until the event ends

People complain regarding what they do and it has a context whether you or cg cares for it or not.
  • Ultra wrote: »

No I won't!!!!
  • Ooh! Ooh! I hope they don't announce the change, and that it goes live 6 hours after the event starts so all the impatient fools like me can be punished for rushing the event as soon as it starts!
  • StarSon
    7405 posts Member
    Ooh! Ooh! I hope they don't announce the change, and that it goes live 6 hours after the event starts so all the impatient fools like me can be punished for rushing the event as soon as it starts!

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the change requires a Title Update, which rolls out 24-48h prior to the client side update. Could be next week though.
  • StarSon wrote: »
    Ooh! Ooh! I hope they don't announce the change, and that it goes live 6 hours after the event starts so all the impatient fools like me can be punished for rushing the event as soon as it starts!

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the change requires a Title Update, which rolls out 24-48h prior to the client side update. Could be next week though.

The R8/R9 changes shouldn't need a title update, just a server update.

The mod QOL needs the title update.
  • StarSon
    7405 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »

Maybe I am misremembering, but pretty sure they said the relic changes were coming with the title update as well.
  • Tialishoma241
    75 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    They've probably "forgotten" they said they were going to do it like they did with the gear changes.
  • Drim
    359 posts Member
    Love the R8-9 Relic changes thanks!!!!
  • StarSon wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »

Maybe I am misremembering, but pretty sure they said the relic changes were coming with the title update as well.

Nah. They said that about the mod changes. Nothing was said about R8/R9 changes.

But either way it didnt happen and they'll probably bundle it in with the TU
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Classic CG, just have to squeeze every possible drop of whale milk while making themselves look horrible in the process. Whoever is running the plan for communication is failing.