Cheating for weeks

Tinctorius
posts Member
edited August 2022
Hello there. I'm Tinctorius and I battled against this cheater. I have put his name publicly because I have proof of his cheating. If you look at my pictures, they prove it's impossible to win against executor with what he's using. Same goes for executrix. I added another picture from a match against a different player on July 7th.
If you inspect his profile and watch his GAC history, you'll find cheating as far as 8 weeks back (he won against jmk with a simple empire team...)
I added another where he beats LV with asajj and zombie...
How could you have not done something about this when it's been going on this long?
You're letting us chase the new meta but you don't do anything about this?
I messaged you in game but didn't get a response.
Hopefully this does it...
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• StarSon
    7427 posts Member
    Naming and shaming is against rules, so this is probably going to get closed, but lol @ how blatant this cheating is. Too bad he'll never get banned.
  • Surely those that are cheating should be banned rather than closing the post down naming and shaming them.

You should be entitled to the lost crystals from the match and also from finishing lower in the overall rankings.
  • wharp
    213 posts Member
    Maybe try not to take a screenshot of you full web browser with a shortcut containing illegal content >:)
  • StarSon
    7427 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    Winn1 wrote: »
    Surely those that are cheating should be banned rather than closing the post down naming and shaming them.

You should be entitled to the lost crystals from the match and also from finishing lower in the overall rankings.

Of course those that are cheating should be banned. But it's a private forum and the rules are no naming and shaming. There's a discord server specific to finding cheaters if you want to do that.

And at one point CG did say they would refund crystals when you lost to a cheater, but just another empty promise. They clearly can't even catch cheaters, much less come up with a way to compensate for losing to them.

Edit: Also, this guy has been cheating for months, not weeks. I'm back to March in his history. I find it hard to believe that no one reported him in those 5+ months, and the fact that he's still playing just proves CG doesn't care about cheating.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »
    Surely those that are cheating should be banned rather than closing the post down naming and shaming them.

Of course those that are cheating should be banned. But it's a private forum and the rules are no naming and shaming. There's a discord server specific to finding cheaters if you want to do that.

And at one point CG did say they would refund crystals when you lost to a cheater

Did they?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • StarSon
    7427 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

And at one point CG did say they would refund crystals when you lost to a cheater

Did they?

They did.
    Where possible, we will focus on rewarding players confirmed to have been impacted by cheaters with:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/206596/anti-cheating-competitive-integrity#latest
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    I wonder if they did follow through at first and if so how long it lasted.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    You will need to send a PM to the CG_LucifersDaddyMINI account and/or report in game.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    edited August 2022
    TVF wrote: »

Did they?

They did.
    Where possible, we will focus on rewarding players confirmed to have been impacted by cheaters with:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/206596/anti-cheating-competitive-integrity#latest

i bought this up internally too, months ago fwiw