Ultra wrote: »
    farm them

Sure. I’ll farm them when they deliver the promised gear economy changes

your loss
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Heshtron wrote: »
    CG said they would be used a lot. I farmed them and they are at R5 and I haven't regretted it. Maybe listen next time?

So as per your saying, I should be farming any faction CG pushes as a “will be used a lot”???
    I was simply asking if anyone had any knowledge about WHEN this cycle would fade.

“Maybe listen next time” !?? Really dude? Lol

I didn’t know that posting a legitimate question on this forum would raise such toxic and sour answers.

Regards.

You are just another person in the dozens who post about the same crap.

Because seeing inquisitors every other GC, when they’re a bottom feeder faction without GI and mid level at best with him, and require heavy gear and resources, is crap.

CG is lazy. This inquisitor push is old now. Move on to something else.

another inq incoming very soon tho

My loss? I’m pretty sure using the same gear and relic items on SK’s reqs are infinitely more valuable and rewarding than GI and the inquisitors.

In that case, knowing that CG is likely to continue with a heavy Inq rotation, you have made your choice. No point crying to us about that choice.

I’m not losing on anything actually. I’m still getting my two omicrons each of their GC’s. Idc about the minuscule reward from a monthly AB given that it would take several months to break even on the invested for inquisitor resources regained through the AB.

That doesn’t mean that CG not following their statement of GC’s rewarding deep rosters and overdoing the inquisitors isn’t annoying beyond reason. We get it, the newest faction coming out gets highlighted in GC’s and conquest to reward whales. Fine. But move on now to the next one

Edited: Actually it would take years to recoup the resources based on the AB rewards.

GCs reward deep rosters, its not like every GC is inquisitors, we are still requiring other factions, but they also said Inquisitors are worthwhile since they will feature them heavily for a while, which they are also doing

They can honor both things at once

The point OP made though was that this has been going on far longer than any other faction. They got their time in the spotlight and OP is looking for something else instead. I’m sure they’d take hutt cartel at this point.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    farm them

your loss
    CG said they would be used a lot. I farmed them and they are at R5 and I haven't regretted it. Maybe listen next time?

So as per your saying, I should be farming any faction CG pushes as a “will be used a lot”???
    I was simply asking if anyone had any knowledge about WHEN this cycle would fade.

I didn’t know that posting a legitimate question on this forum would raise such toxic and sour answers.

Regards.

Because seeing inquisitors every other GC, when they’re a bottom feeder faction without GI and mid level at best with him, and require heavy gear and resources, is crap.

My loss? I’m pretty sure using the same gear and relic items on SK’s reqs are infinitely more valuable and rewarding than GI and the inquisitors.

In that case, knowing that CG is likely to continue with a heavy Inq rotation, you have made your choice. No point crying to us about that choice.

I’m not losing on anything actually. I’m still getting my two omicrons each of their GC’s. Idc about the minuscule reward from a monthly AB given that it would take several months to break even on the invested for inquisitor resources regained through the AB.

That doesn’t mean that CG not following their statement of GC’s rewarding deep rosters and overdoing the inquisitors isn’t annoying beyond reason. We get it, the newest faction coming out gets highlighted in GC’s and conquest to reward whales. Fine. But move on now to the next one

Edited: Actually it would take years to recoup the resources based on the AB rewards.

GCs reward deep rosters, its not like every GC is inquisitors, we are still requiring other factions, but they also said Inquisitors are worthwhile since they will feature them heavily for a while, which they are also doing

The point OP made though was that this has been going on far longer than any other faction. They got their time in the spotlight and OP is looking for something else instead. I’m sure they’d take hutt cartel at this point.

but once you get lots of hutt cartel GCs the complaints will be about...
  • Options
    I_JnK_I wrote: »

which one?

There aint this much numbers left, its 3,4 or 6

3rd Sister - Reva (I am sure it will be her)
    4th Sister
    6th Brother - Bil Valen
    10th Brother - Prosett Dibs

These are just the numbered known ones.

There is a 10th? I never knew
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    farm them

We are going to hold you to this.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    farm them

If that’s what it takes to get the gear economy balanced….I’ll happily do it as I’ll have an abundance of resources then to finally be able to properly spread around and bring useless (mostly) G8 toons to a respectable G12 and beyond. ;)
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    farm them

your loss

Regards.

but once you get lots of hutt cartel GCs the complaints will be about...

If they drag it out as long as they have with inquisitors? Then it’s warranted.
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    farm them

If that’s what it takes to get the gear economy balanced

But that's not what you said before.
  • Options
    farm them

I wonder what will happen if the gear changes dont come up to his expectations. Can we count on a mans word?

• Options
    At this point, by the time you would gear them up and 7 star all of them, it will be out of heavy rotation
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    I_JnK_I wrote: »
    farm them

I wonder what will happen if the gear changes dont come up to his expectations.

I will not speak to the expectations of any one person here, including Ravens. But applied to the forum as a whole, nothing meets expectations. No "if" involved.
  • Options

Regards.

I’m sorry to hear about your personal inner frustrations, but maybe spending less time on this forum, hence insulting others, would do great for you! Cheers ;)
  • Options
    farm them

? I literally said I would farm them when they implemented the gear economy changes (p1 second half and P2) lol. If a dev was cynical enough to push the gear changes just to make me relic the inquisitors (yeah I know it’s just a joke) then I’ll match their cynicism and actually do it. The greater good lol
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    farm them

? I literally said I would farm them when they implemented the gear economy changes (p1 second half and P2) lol. If a dev was cynical enough to push the gear changes just to make me relic the inquisitors (yeah I know it’s just a joke) then I’ll match their cynicism and actually do it. The greater good lol

First you said "when they deliver the promised gear economy changes." Then you said "gear economy balanced." Are you tell me that if they deliver what they promise, you will consider it balanced?

Also can you list what they promised?
  • Options
    farm them

First you said "when they deliver the promised gear economy changes." Then you said "gear economy balanced." Are you tell me that if they deliver what they promise, you will consider it balanced?

Well aren’t the changes meant to help balance the economy? So if they deliver the rest of P1 and the mystery detailed P2 changes wouldn’t it be more balanced?

I fear you’re getting into semantics when it’s as simple as I’ll invest into the inquisitors beyond farming their shards and g8 when they implement the rest of P1 and P2, which I can only assume has to do with kyro’s, relic materials, G12 or any combination really. But what P2 is at this point is purely speculation since after a year they’ve failed to detail that at all.
  • Options
    So we're just going to overlook Ultra leaking Reva before he deleted his post?
    Or was that just some trolling
  • Options
    Magruffin wrote: »

Even if that's true, not much of a leak. We got the Inquisitors from the Kenobi show. She's the only one we're missing, and Crumb (or Meathead? or Doja? one of them) said we were getting another at some point.
  • Options
    Magruffin wrote: »

Nah I’m sure she meant it in passing, but if she deleted it then a dev probably got mad at it. Heaven forbid a mod get to tease a character who is inevitable.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    CG don't tell me anything so I can leak stuff if I want to, if I heard it from other sources

I just didn't feel like posting leaks on the forums so i got rid of my own post
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    farm them

Well aren’t the changes meant to help balance the economy? So if they deliver the rest of P1 and the mystery detailed P2 changes wouldn’t it be more balanced?

I fear you’re getting into semantics when it’s as simple as I’ll invest into the inquisitors beyond farming their shards and g8 when they implement the rest of P1 and P2, which I can only assume has to do with kyro’s, relic materials, G12 or any combination really. But what P2 is at this point is purely speculation since after a year they’ve failed to detail that at all.

Ok so if/when we get P2 you will just say "not good enough" and use that to get out of gearing your Inquisitors.
  • Options

Regards.

I’m sorry to hear about your personal inner frustrations, but maybe spending less time on this forum, hence insulting others, would do great for you! Cheers ;)

People searching and using the dozens of other posts about the same subject would work too.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options

But they aren’t…they would be honoring deep rosters if they weren’t pushing inks every other GC for the last several months. They DON’T honor deep rosters. I made this point earlier and it still stands. It’s fine to have them in there frequently for the first bit after they’re released, but at this point they’ll hit the accelerated track before they are not in 50% of the GCs.