How long will it take to get Profundity

Hello.
So I like the rebel faction a lot. At the moment my current goal is to get jedi master Luke. But if I dropped everything to focus on the Profundity I was wondering how long it would take. I am. Not strictly free to play and will spend money if I need it. I have the following left to get for the Profundity.
Raddus is 3 stars gear 7
Mothma 7 stars gear 12
Dash is 3 stars gear 6
Outrider has yet to be unlocked 20/80
Y wing is 6 stars 40/100
Hera is relic 2 ( can possibly make her relic 4 right now)
Bistan is 7 stars gear 5
Cassian is 7 stars gear 8
Bistans u wing is 6 stars like 40/ 100 ( I buy shards when I can)

If tou are curious to what I have left for luke
JKL not unlocked
Cpt han g12
Rolor 6 stars gear 10
Hoda 5 stars gear 6
Lando g12
Mothma g 12 ( needed for both)
R2 g12
Rey g12

At the moment my focus if ROlO to gear 11 almost g 12. I am also passively farming Cpt Han who now has 3 pieces left. Afterwards I was thinking either r2, rey or Lando. I usually farm gear from shard shop and conquest. I figure if I kept on my current track I could have everyone I need relicd before unlocking Luke jedi knight. At least maybe not Hoda at 5. But I am curious as what will be easier keep on my current path or switch and try and grind for a relic 8 and 9.

Replies

• Important question: Is your guild GP high enough that you're earning droid brains? If not they're really expensive to buy (with $$$ or c) to get your AdRad to R9. If you don't have any droid brain income you are probably better off farming a counter, Exec, or more GLs until your guild is pulling in brains.
  • Important question: Is your guild GP high enough that you're earning droid brains? If not they're really expensive to buy (with $$$ or c) to get your AdRad to R9. If you don't have any droid brain income you are probably better off farming a counter, Exec, or more GLs until your guild is pulling in brains.

So am I better off farming my GL then? Which should help with droid brain acquisition. Since the GL doesn't really need it and the requirements to r7 are tough but I have managed it before I'm sure I can do that again.
  • The fact we require a r9 for just another cap ship is nuts., I'd suggest going for a gl as there's far more benefits. I've just acquired enough droid brains from weekly shipments to unlock my first r9 ( my guild doesn't swing high enough yet to get r9 mats).
    Im currently finishing SEE, just unlocked gas and also grinding star killer. I have jml. All those have better advantages than bringing up the rogue one team who are just meah at best. With that being said I'd continue to go after your gl (I'm assuming you're looking at jml) simply because it's a better investment long run
  • Rius
    356 posts Member
    R9 requirement for Raddus can be achieved fairly easy F2P or low budget without a 300M guild now.

I purchased enough R9 mats from weekly shipments in 1 month. Each week I got 5 droid brains and the Gyrda keypads. I still did my daily refreshes (except cantina whilst saving up). I got these F2P I have high fleet payout but low GAC.

I would say you could save up over longer than 1 month too and pick up every other week if you want to use crystals on other stuff or if your Crystal income is lower.

• Would say 4 months before you get everyone where they need to be from their current level.

Word of advice though, don't change what you are doing in the middle of a farm. Finish it out. Then Go on to the next. I could have unlocked Pro this time but was in the middle of LV farm. Finish what you started and move on to the next. Otherwise you end up with a big mess of a roster.
  • Joebo720 wrote: »
    Would say 4 months before you get everyone where they need to be from their current level.

Word of advice though, don't change what you are doing in the middle of a farm. Finish it out. Then Go on to the next. I could have unlocked Pro this time but was in the middle of LV farm. Finish what you started and move on to the next. Otherwise you end up with a big mess of a roster.

Thanks I will do that. I guess I can start farming Dash in Cantina as it's always nice to have a Cantina character to farm.
  • Are you talking the four years to complete the event to unlock it, or all the farming?
  • Hmmm.. crystals. What are they good for?
  • Absolutely nothing! Good god yall
  • Ships are not as important as characters. Considering the longest grind will be character shards it will definitely take a long while maybe 4 months but I could be wrong. Ships are becoming more important but not as important as GLs.
  • 12thParsec wrote: »
    Ships are not as important as characters. Considering the longest grind will be character shards it will definitely take a long while maybe 4 months but I could be wrong. Ships are becoming more important but not as important as GLs.

You are wrong. Having good fleets is far more important than collecting GLs. Haven a good ship roster not only ensures constant flow of crystals in fleet arena, it will also help you win in GAC. Many close GAC matches are decided which side has better fleet roster. Given there are only so many fleets, it's far easier to find off-meta counters to GLs than to meta fleets.
  • I did enjoy getting 50 crystals from fleet arena. My current rebel fleet made it awhile back but got kicked out. I climbed back in but keep getting kicked.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Fleets are very important. You can usually full clear your GAC opponent’s squad defenses and they yours. The player with the better fleet is the one that will win the match most of the time.

(But, also, stick with Luke. He rules and the requirements for him will give you a really good Rebel fleet. If you can, then start farming Outrider and Admiral Raddus now. Sooner started, sooner finished. You may need that energy to farm Luke requirements, but odds are you can spare 100 fleet and 60 regular energy a day.)
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Fleets seems to be important, but Non accelerating the drops it's a "feature"
  • PumaK wrote: »
    Fleets seems to be important, but Non accelerating the drops it's a "feature"

Well, it's because there are so few ships compared to characters, and especially so many characters that only have one hard node to farm from. I'm too lazy to count, but if there are even as much as half as many ships with a single hard node farm locations as there are characters I would be amazed. This means that if you farmed every single ship you would still finish them before you finished farming characters.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Jimster1 wrote: »
    I did enjoy getting 50 crystals from fleet arena. My current rebel fleet made it awhile back but got kicked out. I climbed back in but keep getting kicked.

Finish your JML farming, then go on to profundity. I would say it is a 4 to 5 months farms from where you are. Profundity is very good offense fleet that can help you move up in fleet arena (or GAC) to earn more crystals.

• Jimster1 wrote: »
    Hello.
    So I like the rebel faction a lot. At the moment my current goal is to get jedi master Luke. But if I dropped everything to focus on the Profundity I was wondering how long it would take. I am. Not strictly free to play and will spend money if I need it. I have the following left to get for the Profundity.
    Raddus is 3 stars gear 7
    Mothma 7 stars gear 12
    Dash is 3 stars gear 6
    Outrider has yet to be unlocked 20/80
    Y wing is 6 stars 40/100
    Hera is relic 2 ( can possibly make her relic 4 right now)
    Bistan is 7 stars gear 5
    Cassian is 7 stars gear 8
    Bistans u wing is 6 stars like 40/ 100 ( I buy shards when I can)

If tou are curious to what I have left for luke
    JKL not unlocked
    Cpt han g12
    Rolor 6 stars gear 10
    Hoda 5 stars gear 6
    Lando g12
    Mothma g 12 ( needed for both)
    R2 g12
    Rey g12

At the moment my focus if ROlO to gear 11 almost g 12. I am also passively farming Cpt Han who now has 3 pieces left. Afterwards I was thinking either r2, rey or Lando. I usually farm gear from shard shop and conquest. I figure if I kept on my current track I could have everyone I need relicd before unlocking Luke jedi knight. At least maybe not Hoda at 5. But I am curious as what will be easier keep on my current path or switch and try and grind for a relic 8 and 9.

Depends where you are in fleet arena. If it could boost your daily crystal income in a big way, dropping what you started to chase a GL ship isn’t the worst idea.
  • Jimster1
    174 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    As for where I stand in the arena. I was in the top 50 I think my highest of all time was 28. But I was only there for less than 24 hours before hovering around late 40s early 50s. I do occasionally get knocked back to 70

I think I might finish my GL first. Or at least finish the ones I can. HODA and ROLO I need more shards for. If I get everyone else to their relics then I can focus on Profundity. As for farming I am already farming Dash shards. I will soon start farming raddus shards. I am still farming y wing. And focusing on cpt han at the moment.