Players Looking For Guilds - September 2022 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Prev13456718
Ultra
11449 posts Moderator
If you are a player looking for a guild, post here. It might be helpful to include your vital stats: ally code, level, how active, what characters you have, what kind of guild you are looking for (casual, super active), etc.

Rules

No guild advertisements. This thread is for player advertisements only.
Do not reply to advertisements here. Instead, send a private message to anyone you are interested in recruiting. Instructions on how to do that can be found here.
Do not post anything that is not a player advertisement. This means no "I sent you a PM" or anything like that. This includes telling people not to post here. If you see such a post, flag it as spam or PM a mod to have it removed.
Do not post personal contact information, such as Facebook ID or email addresses, here. That information should only be handed out through private messages.
When you have found a guild, update your advertisement to indicate as such so you don't continue to get messages.
One ad per player.

** ANY POSTS VIOLATING THESE RULES WILL BE REMOVED **

Here is a sample template of information to include in your advertisement. Feel free to include any other information you feel is important for guild recruiters to know but please do not write entire paragraphs about your history. We want to keep posts short and concise for easy perusal:

Ally-Code:
Link to swgoh.gg:
(If no swgoh.gg account, it would be helpful to list who your gear 12 or Relic characters are, or if you have a lot, say how many)
Galactic Power:
Character/Ship GP:
Player Level:
Number of 7*:
Number of 6*:
Number of 5*:
Average Arena Rank:
Type of Play: (F2P, P2P, Dolphin, Whale)
Time-zone:

Replies

• Wookieeboogieman
    33 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Looking for a ship:
    8.6 million GP
    6 GLs
    Malgus and Starkiller
    Executor

(Ship found) thanks for all the messages
    Post edited by Wookieeboogieman on
  • Ryan0324
    22 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Post edited by Ryan0324 on
  • wilecoyotegenius
    6 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Guild found
    Post edited by wilecoyotegenius on
  • Siegfried_Dark1
    59 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Found a guild. Thank you for your messages everyone!

Post edited by Siegfried_Dark1 on
  • Anarchia12
    11 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Guild found - Thanks!
    Post edited by Anarchia12 on
  • Okay just testing the waters, on guilds i am level 80, i have CLS i spent money in the vader pack.. doubt ill spend money again.. 500K GP.. any guilds interested? I have palp GM yoda bb8 thrawn r2 CLS.. havent missed a day since starting.. 664-139-739
    https://swgoh.gg/p/664139739/
  • ZeroCool_FollowMe
    3 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Post edited by ZeroCool_FollowMe on
  • ZeroCool_FollowMe
    3 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Post edited by ZeroCool_FollowMe on
  • Anarchia12 wrote: »
    My daughter and I are looking for a new home for our accounts. Her account (https://swgoh.gg/p/882232845/) is very new and she is still building her roster. My account (https://swgoh.gg/p/138532344/) is just over 10m GP and will be ready for Jabba (Profundity already unlocked) with all of the late game squads.

My work schedule has been crazy and that has forced me to step away from a highly competitive guild to find a home more relaxed. As part of this move, I'd like to find a guild that doesn't mind my daughter tagging along and building her account while participating in guild events to the best of her ability.

The ideal guild would have a relaxed environment where it's ok to miss 600 tickets every now and then and there isn't a need for specific time commitments for TW. Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Follow Me has openings
    https://swgoh.gg/g/ltx0kCNEQW2lRN-EW6jvMA/

Dude, send people private messages
  • alexjonwelton
    19 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Hi guys. New HDB account.

Had a 4m alt (R7 GAS) and served as an Officer for two years. Great knowledge of TWs, TBs and farming (Datacrons aside!).

5 days in. Already G12 DV with MM zeta due mid week - cleared all challenges (inc mods) and zeta from fleets. 200 shards for GBA.

If you can offer HPit, HAAT and HSith please let me know. Dedicated player with 600 tix guaranteed and leadership if/when needed.

Discord no problem. Please drop me a line - eager to join before TW sign up closes.

352-633-646
    Post edited by alexjonwelton on
  • SWADX90
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Guild found
    Post edited by SWADX90 on
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Found. Thanks to all that reached out!
    Post edited by Monel on
  • Returning player after several years removed. Very active on MSF and will be for SWGOH as well. Have and will use discord.

Ally-Code: 353-962-216
    Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/roboticbaby/
    Galactic Power:197,978
    Character/Ship GP: 51,858
    Player Level: 74
    Number of 7*: 2
    Number of 6*: 0
    Number of 5*: 10
    Average Arena Rank: Currently 1452
    Type of Play: F2P
    Time-zone: PST
  • Baddbrad
    24 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Looking for a guild. Prefer raid times around 1-5 mst.
    572-892-254
    Found a guild. Thanks everyone.
    Post edited by Baddbrad on
  • TobiazKaine
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Found a guild
    Post edited by TobiazKaine on
  • Heiboca
    159 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Guild found
    Post edited by Heiboca on
  • SirAlexTraffo
    4 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    New player, started a less than a week ago but very active daily, looking for a guild to initially get carried while a build up my roster to be able to actively contribute.
    I prefer to be honest so I'm looking for a group that has unlocked most stuff and is very active to get help and resources initially, but my goal is to not get carried for long!

My GP is 880k, level 85 and I have a bit more than a dozen 7*(new player, not many things to brag about!) but obviously in the process of farming and building up, on the last JKR mission currently.

I do the 600 daily tickets constantly and are eager to get to the point where leeching rewards gets replaced by earning them on the field myself!

I'm in the EU, active presence on Discord!
  • Alex, need to post ally number.
  • Returning player after several years removed.

Ally-Code: 337-127-745
    Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/p/337127745/
    Galactic Power: 1,713,262
    Character/Ship GP: 1,041,492/ 671,770
    Player Level: 85
    Fleet Arena: Currently 5
    Type of Play: F2P
    Time-zone: UTC +8
  • mike4648
    1 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Guild found, no longer looking.
    Post edited by mike4648 on
  • Bashir
    1 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    No longer looking. Thanks, everyone!
    Post edited by Bashir on
  • Nrm53
    89 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Jiggle ur posting in the wrong thread pm them with that
  • Ally-Code: 336-857-844
    Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/p/336857844/
    Galactic Power: 8,557,232
    Character/Ship GP: 5,055,787/3,468,838
    Number of 7*: 224
    Type of Play: Whale-ish (GL Jabba ready)
    Time-zone: CST
  • JediKnightRichar
    1 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    I found a guild

Hello everyone.

i made a new account and i just unlocked guilds. now i'm searching for a guild where i can get good guild tokens so i can build my roster and i'm going for rey as my first GL.

is there any guild that wants to take me in and has no lvl restrictions and wants to help me in my journey to the top? i'm a free to play player and active every day.

my swgoh.gg link : https://swgoh.gg/p/741244263/

the rest isn't even worth to mention it

Ally code : 741-244-263
    Post edited by JediKnightRichar on
  • ZackAttack1
    3 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Guild Found
  • Luke11
    6 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Guild found
    Post edited by Luke11 on
  • Severdac
    6 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    UPD: Found a guild temporarily, in one week I will inform you you if I stay there.

Hi, yesterday was suddenly kicked from the guild bc of "drama in TW discussions".

Searching for a new home. Desire it would be an European guild, or US/European mixed, or Eastern European (Slava Ukraini! 🇺🇦). Can speak English, Russian, Romanian and Ukrainian. Hope your guild make Crancor raid, make in light/dark TB 20-21/30-31 stars, gather 320 mln. GP in TW for r9 materials. Preferable, HSTR and CPit to be launched on 5:00-6:00 PM UTC (or 3:00-4:00 PM CET)

I'm from Moldova, 7,3 mln. GP, active player (600 tickets daily), like TW battles 😉 Have 1 GL – SEE, SLKR on the way. Have a strong Executor (top #1 daily) with r9 pilots and own a ship chat shard for PO coordination.

Thank you for advance for proposals.

Discord - Sever#6123
    https://swgoh.gg/p/833942455/
    Post edited by Severdac on
  • neushaar28
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    i found a guild. thanks all of you who reacted and asked me in.

Ally-Code: 715-162-555
    Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/p/715162555/
    Galactic Power: 3,003,406
    Character GP: 1,608,477
    Ship GP: 1,390,916
    Number of 7*: 118
    Average Arena Rank: #310
    Type of Play: F2P and a lttle bit P2P
    Time-zone: europe

Hi guys , i am in a guild right now but they don't do heroic raids. so i am searching a guild that does do heroic raids and have the same level of guild events as my old guild and do al the events like hoth and geonosis (dark and light side).

I hope you can help me out , thx in advance!
    cheerse!
    Post edited by neushaar28 on
  • Erogonis
    1 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Guild found
    Post edited by Erogonis on