More datacron Feedback

I'd like to see more reroll mats for crystal purchase in weekly shipments
Would also be a huge plus to be able to focus reroll/upgrade mats individually instead of having to buy a lot of what you don't want
For example similar to the relic salvage packs in the store

Replies

• Cykodrumzz
    35 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    I'd like to see datacrons buried and forgotten. They are an abomination and ruining the competetive spirit of the game.

There's Nothing more fun than rerolling the same F.ing thing over and over with the same result. Meanwhile I'm facing a player with 4 perfectly rolled cons on all their GLs. With 300%+ health steal.

Yay
    Now this is the content everyone was begging for.

I've gone from occasionally wanting to quit ...
    To now saying at least weekly that I'm ready to quit.

I loved pvp. GAC was my favorite. I'm TW officer in my casual guild.
    Now strategy means nothing. There's no fun left. Now I'm purely just collecting and complaining.
  • Cykodrumzz wrote: »
    I'd like to see datacrons buried and forgotten. They are an abomination and ruining the competetive spirit of the game.

There's Nothing more fun than rerolling the same F.ing thing over and over with the same result. Meanwhile I'm facing a player with 4 perfectly rolled cons on all their GLs. With 300%+ health steal.

Yay
    Now this is the content everyone was begging for.

I've gone from occasionally wanting to quit ...
    To now saying at least weekly that I'm ready to quit.

I loved pvp. GAC was my favorite. I'm TW officer in my casual guild.
    Now strategy means nothing. There's no fun left. Now I'm purely just collecting and complaining.

And when there is no "Fun" then there is no "Engagement", spending of real money or crystals earned from the game.. That's a huge failure of game design..
  • Why someone want to spend a single crystal or a single currency like ally points on this unwanted feature???

When something get leaked, and a 99% of the feedback it's negative, and after the "trial stage" Still a 90% of that feedback it's negative, doesn't say enough?
  • They toned down some things in datacrons, but then came right back to stupid town with a dodge set of datacrons that will last four months.

Maybe the players they asked spoke different languages and "parts of the game that annoy players most" got turned into "players want the most" by google translate? That's why they keep adding such dreadful abilities and stats to datacrons?

At the least, the other gaming companies are probably enjoying datacrons since I'm sure I'm not the only one spending far less on SWGOH and more on other games.
  • Datacrons are by far the worst feature that this game has added. I've lost countless GAC matches because I was "out-cronned".I personally don't know anyone that likes them and my guild despises them.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    How is it a rip-off if they told us exactly what they would do and then do it?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    They toned down some things in datacrons, but then came right back to stupid town with a dodge set of datacrons that will last four months.

Maybe the players they asked spoke different languages and "parts of the game that annoy players most" got turned into "players want the most" by google translate? That's why they keep adding such dreadful abilities and stats to datacrons?

At the least, the other gaming companies are probably enjoying datacrons since I'm sure I'm not the only one spending far less on SWGOH and more on other games.

The new ones can lead to infinite turns for Darth Vader, like in early conquest...
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    They toned down some things in datacrons, but then came right back to stupid town with a dodge set of datacrons that will last four months.

The new ones can lead to infinite turns for Darth Vader, like in early conquest...

This one is interesting. People cried about it when it got removed in conquest
  • TVF wrote: »
    How is it a rip-off if they told us exactly what they would do and then do it?

I’m sure their coding will work flawlessly. And if we all lose everything, I’m sure 34.7% of us will be compensated.
  • I_JnK_I wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »

A PvE mode...

And it did trivialize that mode. So I'm kinda shocked they'd put something so OP in PvP. Haven't read Set 4 stuff in full. Hope people are misreading this one.
  • I_JnK_I wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »

A PvE mode...

And it did trivialize that mode. So I'm kinda shocked they'd put something so OP in PvP. Haven't read Set 4 stuff in full. Hope people are misreading this one.

Its kinda fun if you could play with it.

Buuuut i looked into it and it says "once per turn per enemy or ally". It reads quite misleading i have to say
  • I really wish they'd just do away with datacons all together. The competitive balance of the game is lost. GAC and TW are such a crapshoot now because it's a battle of who has the better datacons. They make life so much harder for guild leaders because you have to invest even more time into such a time consuming game. Please CG listen to your player base. 90% of us do not want this.