Kam shards in the store. Last time people saw wat?

Just quick question I know no one will have an answer to this and we are reading a crystal ball. My guild currently is on the years to 7* kam. For me not a big deal not on my radar at this moment. But unknowing if cg will do something like wat for jmk requirement makes me question should I be looking closer at kam shards in the store. The question always has been will kam be required for something. Well now that he is in the store I find myself asking should I buy. The real question I have when was the last time someone saw wat in the store? Was it the last 3 months? Trying to get an idea of if I pass now will I have a chance later. I know we all are guessing I can only go by what’s they may or may not have done in the past so wat is my closest I can use.

Replies

• Options
    Wat was only in the store for 4 weeks, when JMK was released. Not since.
  • crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    If you're far away from KAM and don't want to switch guilds, you may as well get them.
  • Options
    Lets say 4 weeks grant you 120.

If KAM was needed for anything, 120 shards wouldnt get most anywhere
  • Options
    Torindale wrote: »
    Just quick question I know no one will have an answer to this and we are reading a crystal ball. My guild currently is on the years to 7* kam. For me not a big deal not on my radar at this moment. But unknowing if cg will do something like wat for jmk requirement makes me question should I be looking closer at kam shards in the store. The question always has been will kam be required for something. Well now that he is in the store I find myself asking should I buy. The real question I have when was the last time someone saw wat in the store? Was it the last 3 months? Trying to get an idea of if I pass now will I have a chance later. I know we all are guessing I can only go by what’s they may or may not have done in the past so wat is my closest I can use.

Tbh I doubt he will be Jabba needed it doesn’t make sense. It is possible though
  • Options
    I'm surprised there was no announcement about kam going into shipments. That's kinda big news.

Same for droid brains. You'd think that would be worthy of an announcement. I never scroll through the stores. I would've totally missed these things if not for the youtubers.
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    I don't think store changes are ever announced?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I don't remember ever seeing an announcement about what's in that store.
  • Options
    When aeromagnifiers were put in shipments, it was not announced either. I mean, if you put something in a store that many people will want to buy, you don't really have to advertise.
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH