Grand arena schedule question

While grand arena has been helpful in boosting my overall daily crystal income (as a free to play gamer) I just have to ask how long do these events run until the break period? I've been thinking about replacing some defences but since any recently upgraded toons still register at low levels since they were only geared up during the current grand arena I just wanted to know the average run time of each event before any toon updates take effect

Replies

• GACs are now 3 weeks long (down from the original 4 weeks). We are currently in week 3 so next week will be an off week between seasons.

You can also check the posted event calendar.
  • Each season comprises 3 week long events, followed by a week of down time.

Each week long event comprises:
    - 1 day sign up period (you can upgrade your roster during this window and re-save at your leisure)
    - 6 days of setting defences / attack phase.

Hope this helps.
  • Yes thank you. I've been trying to create a plan as to when I should focus heavily on character development given my limited resources and since grand arena is the only major source of crystal revenue for me I wanted to avoid throwing too much effort into squad prep for this event only to have to wait for anything to actually be set. While I do maintain regular character development I try to avoid going overboard so I can save resources for other things.