qumcapc16bl0.png

UNIT NAME: Boushh (Leia Organa)
ALIGNMENT: Light
CATEGORIES: Light Side, Attacker, Bounty Hunter, Hutt Cartel, Leader, Scoundrel

Hi Holotable Heroes,

Today's Kit Reveal is...explosive...

The Basics:
  • Thermal Detonators are the focal point of the kit
  • Deadly Bluff is a blue effect on the enemies that adds other effects to Boushh (Leia Organa)’s abilities
  • Damage Dealer with team flexibility across Bounty Hunter and Hutt Cartel squads
Unique Attributes:
  • Has ability to set off all Thermal Detonators and can reapply one to each enemy
  • At the early moments of the battle enemies will have Deadly Bluff on them, which, through Fearless, can apply an additional Thermal Detonator on any enemy who has 1 or more Thermal Detonators applied to them that turn
  • Introduces the first Omicron for Raids, which increases several stats Hutt Cartel allies when the conditions are met.
Inspiration:
  • We’re always looking for more ways to get versions of the main characters of the Star Wars saga into the game, and Leia’s guise as the Bounty Hunter Boushh allows us to do just that
  • With only a brief amount of screentime, Boushh made a huge impression that made its way into the kit with ability names and effects like Deadly Bluff, My Kind of Scum, Fearless, and Inventive
  • The very first thing we see Boushh do is pull out a Thermal Detonator to bluff with deadly intent, but quickly that situation was defused (literally); this why Deadly Bluff only lasts for 3 turns
  • Leia Organa can still be felt in Boushh’s kit with the bonuses she gives to Light Side Smugglers, like Han Solo and Skiff Guard (Lando Calrissian), and the bonus to Crit Chance she gives them
Strategy Tips:
  • Boushh (Leia Organa) is most effective while Deadly Bluff is active on her opponents. Deadly Bluff expires on an enemy unit after 3 turns have been completed so use stuns and turn meter reduction to keep Deadly Bluff active as long as possible.
  • Boushh can detonate Thermal Detonator with her Special Ability, but it’s helpful to bring along squad members that can also detonate and give your squad more flexibility.
  • Putting together a full Hutt Cartel squad allows Boushh’s Unique ability “Fearless” to prevent the enemy from taking out-of-turn attacks. Use this Ability to target squads appropriately.
  • Boushh’s Leader reward prevents enemies from reviving, useful for taking down Nightsisters and other squads that rely on the mechanic.
FAQ:
Her Payout reduces Inventive’s cooldown by 1, and her Raid Omicron also reduces Inventive’s cooldown by 1. Do these reductions stack?
Yes, with the Raid Omicron and Payout, Inventive has a 1 turn cooldown, giving you tight control on when you detonate them
Can Boushh’s Thermal Detonators be resisted?
Yes, they can be resisted which means you’ll want to have a good balance of Potency in her mods to make sure the Thermal Detonators apply reliably.
Why is there no ability called “Fifty Thousand, No Less”?
We tried, trust us, we tried, but couldn’t make anything work and be balanced across all power levels in the game.

ABILITIES:
BASIC:Ambidextrous Assault
k3l6yd18vs9q.gif

Final Text: Deal Special damage to target enemy and inflict a Thermal Detonator for 2 turns. If the ally in the Leader slot is Hutt Cartel, this attack can't be evaded. If the ally in the Leader slot is Bounty Hunter, inflict Defense Down for 2 turns. If it's Boushh's turn and the ally in the Leader slot is Smuggler, attack again.

SPECIAL 1: Inventive (Cooldown 3)
u91krzzjgsrs.gif

Final Text: Deal Special damage to all enemies and detonate all Thermal Detonators. Then, inflict a Thermal Detonator for 2 turns to all enemies.

UNIQUE 1: Fearless (Zeta)

Final Text:

Boushh is immune to Fear. At the start of battle, Boushh gains 1 stack of My Kind of Scum until the end of battle, which can't be copied, dispelled, or prevented. At the start of the encounter, all enemies gain Deadly Bluff for 3 turns. At the end of each turn, if an enemy with Deadly Bluff was inflicted with any Thermal Detonators, inflict an additional Thermal Detonator for 2 turns.

If all allies were Hutt Cartel at the start of battle, enemies with Deadly Bluff can't attack out of turn and if they have both Deadly Bluff and Thermal Detonator, they lose 25 Speed. If the ally in the Leader slot is Cartel and not a Galactic Legend, Boushh is immune to Turn Meter manipulation. Boushh will assist (limit once per turn) whenever another Hutt Cartel ally uses an ability during their turn and target enemy has Deadly Bluff.

My Kind of Scum: +10% Max Health and Defense

Deadly Bluff: Boushh's Abilities gain additional effects against this character

UNIQUE 2 -Ubese Ogygian Cloak (Omicron)

Final Text: Boushh and Light Side Smuggler allies gain 5% Armor Penetration, 15% Offense, 10% Potency, and 10 Speed. If the ally in the Leader slot is Hutt Cartel, Boushh and Light Side Smuggler allies are immune to Ability Block and Stun, and these bonuses are doubled. Light Side Smuggler allies gain 20% Critical Chance.

While In Raids: The max cooldown of Inventive is reduced by 1. If the ally in the Leader slot is Hutt Cartel, when Fearless inflicts a Thermal Detonator, all Hutt Cartel allies gain 10% Armor Penetration (max 200%), 20% Offense (max 400%), 20% Potency (max 400%), and 10 Speed (max 100).

LEADER: Brutal Bargainer

Final Text: Bounty Hunter allies gain 25% Max Health and Protection, and enemies with Deadly Bluff lose 25% Tenacity. At the end of each turn, dispel all buffs on enemies with both Deadly Bluff and Thermal Detonator.

Contract: Defeat an enemy with damage from Thermal Detonators.

Reward: All Bounty Hunter have their Payouts activated and are immune to Stun. Additionally, enemies can't be revived.

PAYOUT: Boushh's Payout

Final Text: Whenever Boushh receives Rewards from a Contract, they also gain the following Payout. (Contracts are granted by certain Bounty Hunter Leader abilities.)

Payout: Inflict 3 Thermal Detonators for 2 turns on all enemies. Ambidextrous Assault and Inventive inflict 1 additional Thermal Detonator until the end of battle. If all allies were Hutt Cartel at the start of battle, the cooldown of Inventive is reset and the max cooldown is reduced by 1.

Let us know your thoughts on the character kit in the comment section below!

Who else would you like to see come to SWGOH?

Replies

• Who else would you like to see come to SWGOH?

Where's my girl Meetra Surik at?
  • If we're getting Raid Omicrons now, I guess I'd like to see a new Raid.
  • I'm really excited to see the theory crafting with Boushh + Zam and/or Jawas :)

I personally would really like to see more First Order characters in the game. Knights of Ren deserve their own inquisitorius-ish subfaction, but mainly I want to see First Order Riot Trooper, who already has a model in the game, as a playable character with shocks, dazes, staggers and stuns!
    first order tie pilot
  • why not a Rancor like you did with Wampa ? how about the twilk dancer?
  • Neat kit, love the thermal stuff. Is this going to be a marquee? Maybe give mob enforcer a rework so her thermal doesn't suck and she has a place on the team.
  • mesa176750 wrote: »

I am waiting for her and Kotor 2 party since I have finished this unfinished masterpiece for first time.

My impressions on Boushh - meh...
    Nothing impressive.
  • We need more dark side units please.
  • mesa176750 wrote: »

I am waiting for her and Kotor 2 party since I have finished this unfinished masterpiece for first time.

My impressions on Boushh - meh...
    Nothing impressive.

I hope They'd Make Meetra Surik a Journey Guide Character or Maybe a GL. Although I doubt they'd make her a GL since Darth Revan and Jedi Knight Revan aren't GL's. A Journey Guide for Meetra Surik would be interesting and fun though.

Where’s the rest of the clones at??? Cody rework, Waxer, Boil, Fox, Kix, Jesse, Wolfe, Dogma, Hardcase, Tup, 99, Thorn, Gregor, Ponds, Crosshair, Bly, Droidbait, Cutup (just naming a few)

Having bad batch is great and all, but that’s only one full clone team. And that doesn’t even have crosshair. We need one more team. One that’s great for defense for GAC. There definitely needs to be another clone team.
  • Finish out the Solo crew! Beckett & co
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Who else would you like to see come to SWGOH? [/b][/color= orange]

Darth Krayt, lets gooooooooo
  • I wanted Slave Leia. Oh well, this works.

NIGHTSISTER MERRIN!

• Dianora
    119 posts Member
    edited September 2022

I would like to see Meetra Surik aka The Jedi Exile.

Edit: So I'm assuming Boushhhh is required for Jabba but it's odd that the post doesn't mention him at all and her Fearless unique takes a hit if he's lead (although that might be a balance thing--I'm having trouble visualizing the kit as a whole on an HC team).

Quinlan Vos to lift the rest of the bad Jedi from the bench.

• I’d love to see Kazuda Xiono and the Colossus crew
  • I'll type slowly.

WE. WANT. HONDO.
  • The Lando skiff guard being Hutt Cartel was stretching, but fine. Boushh though? C’mon. Just make her LS scoundrel and be done with it. Silliness.
  • Here, my friend and I had a brainstorming, hope you take note! :wink:

Ideas for characters :
    -Really any interesting character from SWTOR/KOTOR I or II (Satele Shan, The Eternal Empire family, Lana Beniko, Theron Shan, Shae Vizla, Meetra Surik, and Lord Vitiate are some examples)
    -Pre-Vizla and other Mandalorian.
    -Other clones such as the Delta Squad, Crosshair, Kix, Boil, Waxer, etc
    -H-O-N-D-O! N-O-W!
    -The actual Han Solo frozen in carbonite kit reveal they did some years ago (lol)
    -Plagueis would be cool.
    -Srsly I want a full Tusken Team (one that summons the domesticated dog they have) like a bantha! (lol obviously not)
    -Agent Kallus
    -General Kalani (maybe)
    -Some Wookiees (My friend would want a Wookiee team please lol)
    -Some EU characters.
    -Characters from Andor, the Ahsoka show, and other shows are to be expected of course.

Ships :
    -Red Five
    -The N1 Naboo Starfighter of Mando and/or just an N1
    -Padme's Ship I guess
    -A-Wing and B-Wing
    -Tie Defender
    -LAAT Gunship
    -Trifighter Droid + HMP Droid Gunship
    -An old republic capital ship and fleet + sith empire counterpart
    -Something to make the Endurance usable because it's terrible right now.
  • CottMan3 wrote: »
    I’d love to see Kazuda Xiono and the Colossus crew

And the corresponding First Order and other dark side characters!
  • CaesarAM wrote: »
    The Lando skiff guard being Hutt Cartel was stretching, but fine. Boushh though? C’mon. Just make her LS scoundrel and be done with it. Silliness.

Game isn’t about being canon, it is about balance
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Mox4
    24 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Couple extra clones for Shaak, Cody, and Sarge to fill up a B-team, alongside the Bad Batch and GAS 501st.
  • General Leia.

Major character, multiple movies, you don’t even have to scour limited screen time to figure out her moveset. You’ve got plenty to choose from.

And everyone knows who she is! Instant name and face recognition!

She is the one truly iconic character that is still missing.

• qumcapc16bl0.png

UNIT NAME: Boushh (Leia Organa)
    ALIGNMENT: Light
    CATEGORIES: Light Side, Attacker, Bounty Hunter, Hutt Cartel, Leader, Scoundrel

Hi Holotable Heroes,

Today's Kit Reveal is...explosive...

The Basics:
    • Thermal Detonators are the focal point of the kit
    • Deadly Bluff is a blue effect on the enemies that adds other effects to Boushh (Leia Organa)’s abilities
    • Damage Dealer with team flexibility across Bounty Hunter and Hutt Cartel squads
    Unique Attributes:
    • Has ability to set off all Thermal Detonators and can reapply one to each enemy
    • At the early moments of the battle enemies will have Deadly Bluff on them, which, through Fearless, can apply an additional Thermal Detonator on any enemy who has 1 or more Thermal Detonators applied to them that turn
    • Introduces the first Omicron for Raids, which increases several stats Hutt Cartel allies when the conditions are met.
    Inspiration:
    • We’re always looking for more ways to get versions of the main characters of the Star Wars saga into the game, and Leia’s guise as the Bounty Hunter Boushh allows us to do just that
    • With only a brief amount of screentime, Boushh made a huge impression that made its way into the kit with ability names and effects like Deadly Bluff, My Kind of Scum, Fearless, and Inventive
    • The very first thing we see Boushh do is pull out a Thermal Detonator to bluff with deadly intent, but quickly that situation was defused (literally); this why Deadly Bluff only lasts for 3 turns
    • Leia Organa can still be felt in Boushh’s kit with the bonuses she gives to Light Side Smugglers, like Han Solo and Skiff Guard (Lando Calrissian), and the bonus to Crit Chance she gives them
    Strategy Tips:
    • Boushh (Leia Organa) is most effective while Deadly Bluff is active on her opponents. Deadly Bluff expires on an enemy unit after 3 turns have been completed so use stuns and turn meter reduction to keep Deadly Bluff active as long as possible.
    • Boushh can detonate Thermal Detonator with her Special Ability, but it’s helpful to bring along squad members that can also detonate and give your squad more flexibility.
    • Putting together a full Hutt Cartel squad allows Boushh’s Unique ability “Fearless” to prevent the enemy from taking out-of-turn attacks. Use this Ability to target squads appropriately.
    • Boushh’s Leader reward prevents enemies from reviving, useful for taking down Nightsisters and other squads that rely on the mechanic.
    FAQ:
    Her Payout reduces Inventive’s cooldown by 1, and her Raid Omicron also reduces Inventive’s cooldown by 1. Do these reductions stack?
    Yes, with the Raid Omicron and Payout, Inventive has a 1 turn cooldown, giving you tight control on when you detonate them
    Can Boushh’s Thermal Detonators be resisted?
    Yes, they can be resisted which means you’ll want to have a good balance of Potency in her mods to make sure the Thermal Detonators apply reliably.
    Why is there no ability called “Fifty Thousand, No Less”?
    We tried, trust us, we tried, but couldn’t make anything work and be balanced across all power levels in the game.

ABILITIES:
    BASIC:Ambidextrous Assault
    k3l6yd18vs9q.gif

Final Text: Deal Special damage to target enemy and inflict a Thermal Detonator for 2 turns. If the ally in the Leader slot is Hutt Cartel, this attack can't be evaded. If the ally in the Leader slot is Bounty Hunter, inflict Defense Down for 2 turns. If it's Boushh's turn and the ally in the Leader slot is Smuggler, attack again.

SPECIAL 1: Inventive (Cooldown 3)
    u91krzzjgsrs.gif

Final Text: Deal Special damage to all enemies and detonate all Thermal Detonators. Then, inflict a Thermal Detonator for 2 turns to all enemies.

UNIQUE 1: Fearless (Zeta)

Final Text:

Boushh is immune to Fear. At the start of battle, Boushh gains 1 stack of My Kind of Scum until the end of battle, which can't be copied, dispelled, or prevented. At the start of the encounter, all enemies gain Deadly Bluff for 3 turns. At the end of each turn, if an enemy with Deadly Bluff was inflicted with any Thermal Detonators, inflict an additional Thermal Detonator for 2 turns.

If all allies were Hutt Cartel at the start of battle, enemies with Deadly Bluff can't attack out of turn and if they have both Deadly Bluff and Thermal Detonator, they lose 25 Speed. If the ally in the Leader slot is Cartel and not a Galactic Legend, Boushh is immune to Turn Meter manipulation. Boushh will assist (limit once per turn) whenever another Hutt Cartel ally uses an ability during their turn and target enemy has Deadly Bluff.

My Kind of Scum: +10% Max Health and Defense

Deadly Bluff: Boushh's Abilities gain additional effects against this character

UNIQUE 2 -Ubese Ogygian Cloak (Omicron)

Final Text: Boushh and Light Side Smuggler allies gain 5% Armor Penetration, 15% Offense, 10% Potency, and 10 Speed. If the ally in the Leader slot is Hutt Cartel, Boushh and Light Side Smuggler allies are immune to Ability Block and Stun, and these bonuses are doubled. Light Side Smuggler allies gain 20% Critical Chance.

While In Raids: The max cooldown of Inventive is reduced by 1. If the ally in the Leader slot is Hutt Cartel, when Fearless inflicts a Thermal Detonator, all Hutt Cartel allies gain 10% Armor Penetration (max 200%), 20% Offense (max 400%), 20% Potency (max 400%), and 10 Speed (max 100).

LEADER: Brutal Bargainer

Final Text: Bounty Hunter allies gain 25% Max Health and Protection, and enemies with Deadly Bluff lose 25% Tenacity. At the end of each turn, dispel all buffs on enemies with both Deadly Bluff and Thermal Detonator.

Contract: Defeat an enemy with damage from Thermal Detonators.

Reward: All Bounty Hunter have their Payouts activated and are immune to Stun. Additionally, enemies can't be revived.

PAYOUT: Boushh's Payout

Final Text: Whenever Boushh receives Rewards from a Contract, they also gain the following Payout. (Contracts are granted by certain Bounty Hunter Leader abilities.)

Payout: Inflict 3 Thermal Detonators for 2 turns on all enemies. Ambidextrous Assault and Inventive inflict 1 additional Thermal Detonator until the end of battle. If all allies were Hutt Cartel at the start of battle, the cooldown of Inventive is reset and the max cooldown is reduced by 1.

Let us know your thoughts on the character kit in the comment section below!

Everything looks pretty interesting, curious to see how the interactions look in-game.

To answer the fun little question of “who would you like to see,” my answer is way too many characters. BB-9E, Admiral Trench, Saw Gerrera, Hondo, the rest of the Kotor 2 main cast, Calo Nord, the Bounty Hunter companions from SWTOR, the list goes on, and on.

• Who else would you like to see come to SWGOH? [/b][/color= orange]

[/quote]

Personally, I would like to see a Chancellor Palpatine in the game, as a passive unit. I think it would be a funny idea to have some direct synergy with Darth Sidious, on the same team. The Chancellor would mainly work well with the Galactic Republic, but also make sure of some special synergy with Darth Sidious, if it is just those two in a team. Perhaps that could be an omicron for something, sort of trying to play two sides of the battle. I think he could also be a decent leader for some of the not so good Jedi Knights, like Kit Fisto or Plo Koon. I understand that all the focus is on the Hutt Cartel right now, for Jabba the Hutt, but this is just a mad idea that has come to my head.
  • I thought Jaba was supposed to have a special DS geo mission. How is that gonna work when half of his team is lightside?!?
  • I'd love to see some more characters from the Expanded Universe, particularly from the New Republic Era onwards:

- Cade Skywalker
    - Deliah Blue
    - Jariah Syn
    - Emperor Roan Fel
    - Marasiah Fel
    - Celeste Morne
    - Shado Vao
    - Wolf Sazen