Kit Reveal: Boushh™ (Leia Organa™)

Replies

• HKFactory
    370 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Ultra wrote: »
    Who else would you like to see come to SWGOH? [/b][/color= orange]

Darth Krayt, lets gooooooooo

I’d definitely like to see him, and maybe Sharad Hett, and/or A’Sharad Hett to possibly help fill out the two empty slots for the Tusken faction.

Edit: Also Darth Marr.
  • I think the Boushh Leia kit looks like a lot of fun. It looks like there is plenty of theory crafting opportunities with her kit. For the character I would like to see it would have to be a light side version of Mara Jade.
  • General Lando. Nien nunb. The real CLS (Hoth Luke). Lobot re-work. Rebel pilot Luke. Red 5. A-wing. B-wing. Tantive IV. "Re-work" the executrix and make it the death star, tarkin's real "ship".
  • LastJedi13
    107 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    CaesarAM wrote: »
    The Lando skiff guard being Hutt Cartel was stretching, but fine. Boushh though? C’mon. Just make her LS scoundrel and be done with it. Silliness.

Agreed. Making her Hutt Cartel doesn’t make any sense. She didn’t pretend to work for Jabba. Just pretended to cash in on Chewie’s bounty.

Post edited by LastJedi13 on
  • Where it says ally in the leader slot is hutt cartel etc.

If we put leia in the lead does this count for the unique etc. Or does it actually have to be a different ally not leia.
  • Really wanting more KOTOR and Mandalorian characters in particular, there's plenty within KOTOR 2, the MMO, and popular NPCs from the first such as Calo Nord or Bendak Starkiller who already exist in game. KOTOR 2 has tons of unaligned force users such as Atris, the Handmaiden, Atton, Kreia, Meetra Surik, etc. For the MMO we could get Shae Vizla, Jason Malcolm (I believe is the name of the trooper in the cinematics), The Eternal Empire with the Zakuul factions, Lana Beniko, Theron Shan, Satele Shan, Darth Marr, and way way more.
    For Mandalorians I'd love to see some from just all throughout history such as Mandalore the Lesser, Mandalore the Preserver (KOTOR 2 Canderous), Gar Saxon (Crimson Dawn), Almac, Heta Kol, Pax Vizla, Pre Vizla, Rook Kast, Ursa Wren, you get the point lol.
  • Boushhe is interesting and possibly useful outside Hutt Cartel. Solid kit imo

Can we get Jaxxon, Darth Bane, Watto, Even Piell, Tarre Vizsla, General Leia, Jedi training Leia, Sith Rey, BH Asajj, or some Tuskens from BOBF? Maybe Padme's chrome ship?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Rcwlove wrote: »
    I think the Boushh Leia kit looks like a lot of fun. It looks like there is plenty of theory crafting opportunities with her kit. For the character I would like to see it would have to be a light side version of Mara Jade.

I think Mara Jade Skywalker will be the conquest lifter unit for Jedi Master Luke Skywalker
  • Can I just please get my **** scout trooper?
  • Who else would you like to see come to SWGOH? [/b][/color= orange]

[/quote]. Snoke! DS clones with LV, and honestly Jar Jar

• Who else?
    GL General Leia as in resistance Leia.
    More ships I thought Red 5 was going to be a thing in August with the RED clue. Still not sure what that clue indicated then.
    CWs gunship
    Mandos N1, I know the pilots are wrong though and it would break the game to realign BAM so just give us a new version of Mando with the dark saber.
  • ETAAB
    78 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Quinlan Vos!
    All day!

(And all of the e Clones mentioned above)

Saesee Tiin & Agen Kolar

A'Sharad Hett & some Tuskens

Wookiee Faction

Hondo & generic Weequay & Nikto pirates
    Post edited by ETAAB on
  • Jar Jar Binks
  • Cool kit. I'm excited to see how she works with Jawas. Some new characters I would like to see are any new clones or separatists, but I really would like to see crosshairs.
  • Would be great to see BB-9e. First Order Droid unit sounds fun. I’d build the kit with some sort of antithesis to BB-8’s kit, perhaps target lock and an undispelable mass-debuff “ultimate” would work well.

Not as use for an SLKR “lifter” unit, but for all-around FO versatility. Would love specifically for FO pilot synergies (it *is* an astromech, after all). Something along the lines of: FO Pilots do 100% more damage against target-locked enemies could make the three extremely viable together.

BB-9e might also be a fun member of an 50-RT squad.
  • Beware what you wish for....(look at inquisitors).

Back to boushh, zam's happy friend eh?
    Boba lead can work too.
  • JAR JAR!
    I want him, and the Gungan too!!!
  • CottMan3 wrote: »
    I’d love to see Kazuda Xiono and the Colossus crew

Kazuda Xiono would be cool :smile:
  • Equivalent lifter unit to Malgus for JKR —> Satele Shan
    Red 5
    Zorii Bliss + ship to give Resistance a 5th ship PLUS you have her character in game already in a GL event and we know you love YWings 😂
  • Ok hear me out:
    Cal Kestis 145 shard 5* unlock legendary.
    Bring in cere, Greez, merrin, then either Jaro Tapal or Eno Cordova. Mantis too. (taron raid boss?? or taron conquest counterpart? solo capabilities?)

Cal Kestis: New faction called shattered order (fulcrum ahsoka, Kanan Jarrus, Ezra Bridger, Kenobi (GL, old ben), Yoda, Hoda, Jaro Tapal, Cere)

Cal has four abilities:
    Basic: focused slash: attacks, when he has single blade, cal puts evasion down on enemy, gains 2% health and protection stacking, attacks again. when cal has double blade, puts defense down on enemy, gains 5% crit damage and crit chance
    secondary: Hinder (using the slow ability in J:FO) daze, speed down on all enemies, foresight on shattered order
    tertiary: Need A Hand BD (BD-1) is a part of the kit and stands on Cal's shoulder. Heals all Shattered order allies to full health and dispells all debuffs on all allies.
    fourth ability: Veteran Tactics switches between single blade and double blade. When cal has single blade his speed increases, when he has double blade, his speed reduces to normal and gets increased offense.

When with a full team of shattered order, they gain a new ability, one with the force, which has a cooldown of 100. whenever a shattered order ally uses a basic ability the cooldown is reduced by 1.

one with the force gives all shattered order allies a new buff: healed. with healed (cant be dispelled, prevented) all allies attack with their basic everytime a shattered order ally uses an ability.

Jaro Tapal would need to be a tank- low damage, but offer something along the lines of Lukes teachings. He would need to strengthen Cal and possibly help reduce the cooldown of one with the force quicker.

Cere would have a unique which connects her with second sister. possibly she puts up a taunt if able whenever 2nd sister takes a turn? something that draws 2nd sister away from the rest of the team.

Merrin would need to work with jedi, but also nightsisters, possibly having a unique called the bridge between cultures? or something like that- allowing her to fight with both squads (leader ability with sisters? new sister squad?)

the mantis would need to be a support or attacker with constant dodges, forsight. I haven't given that much thought.

I want cal in this game, and lets bring back 5* unlock legendaries with events like thrawn, yoda, and papa palps! give something back to the free to play players.

I don't know if cal is already in development or not, but this could be good! theres a big fallen order fanbase out there!

lmk with thoughts. this was just an off the cuff kinda kit with alot of stuff missing

• SiDuke
    9 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Let us know your thoughts on the character kit in the comment section below!

Who else would you like to see come to SWGOH?

I know that Jabba is meant to be a JMK killer, but I get the feeling you guys are trying too hard. Self reviving Wookiee to show CAT the middle finger and now preventing out of turn attacks. Hope you guys don’t go too far with this motive, Try not to cripple other GL’s in the process. Make GL’s jabba imposing yes but give the others a fair chance. Why not reducing damage drastically from out of turn attacks from galactic republic instead of preventing them for all enemies entirely. By preventing out of turn attacks entirely you’re also backing yourself in to a corner and narrowing the options for the next GL. It has to be speed based now because JMK prevents TM, it can’t rely on out of turn attacks cause jabba prevents that now too. Otherwise I love the effort in the smuggler synergies on the side and the rest of thr kit as a whole, gonna be fun to pair her win zam for madness lol!

As for what other characters I’d like to see Dark Forces 2 villains, pleaseeee.
    Jerrec,
    Maw,
    Sariss,
    Yun & Boc
    !
  • Gsafo wrote: »
    I thought Jaba was supposed to have a special DS geo mission. How is that gonna work when half of his team is lightside?!?

You know, besides Jabba there are already 7 dark side Hutt Cartel. Take you pick. Besides, there's a rumor that a neutral TB will be coming soon, so I guess you can use it there.
  • [/quote)

Who else would you like to see come to SWGOH? [/b][/color= orange]

[/quote]

Non-Jedi Galactic Republic characters, such as Chancellor Palpatine, Bail Organa and Baron Papanoida

• I like Boushh’s kit - I feel like we can finally see how a Hutt Cartel team would fit together and function. In terms of characters I’d like to see to supplement her however, while suggestions like Hondo are great, the character I’d most like to see is a rework to Embo so that he summons his pet Anooba Marrok - it would fit in with the current Hutt Cartel stuff and fill in a crucial part if the character!

The only other thing would be to ask whether it would be possible to migrate the Dev Insights/Kit Reveal post to the Dev Announcements, so that more people can see them and they don’t get crowded out by other posts?
  • ENDOR LEIA or a GL Leia!
  • Huh, making deliberate choice to make the good guys into bad guys is just lazy.

Gear changes part 2 when
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Huh, making deliberate choice to make the good guys into bad guys is just lazy.

Gear changes part 2 when

How are good guys turning into bad guys
  • harvestmouse
    890 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Really happy for this release. It was very high on my all time want list!

I like this 'undercover' theme. It's like you Boushh and you have Leia; which it is, is up to you.

Unsure about the bomb cleansing.

"Who else would you like to see come to SWGOH?"

On a similar theme, I'd like the remaining Empire Strikes Back BH (4-LOM & Zuckuss).

I also would like the Tatooine toys I had as a kid. Squid Face, Snaggle Tooth, Ponda Baba and Hammerhead!
  • What else do we want?

Talon Karrde and the 'Wild Karrde', Booster Terrik and his red Star Destroyer 'Errant Venture', the 'Rogue Shadow' (Starkiller's ship), Red 5 (piloted by Farmboy Luke), Lady Luck (Lando's ship), the 'TIE Defender', and that little guy starting with 'H' and ending with 'ondo'.
  • Can we have the two top Tuskens from Book of Boba? The leader and the one training Boba