Data-cache over correction

The limited places to actual get data-caches is so small now that farming datacrons is almost impossible. I'll give you an example: I just spent four conquest refreshes farming only the first datacron node that has the highest data-caches payout. I also bought all of the data cache packs on the datacron store (that refreshes about once a week). I was only able to take one datacron from level 0 to level 6 and two other datacrons to level 3 and I'm completely out of currency.

This is completely unsustainable for the amount of variability and RNG in the datacrons. You can't have both extremely high variability in datacron abilities AND extreme currency restriction on leveling up and rerolling.

I realize before there was so much currency we didn't need to keep track of it or farm it at all, but this is most definitely an overcorrection. It's literally impossible to have enough currency with both farming AND buying it from the store. It's so bad that I'm basically opting out of datacrons after today because they're so frustrating, and I've been focused on getting level 9 datacrons every season to stay competitive. But seeing as I can't even BUY enough currency, I'm out, this is ridiculous now. Even just having the datacron store refresh every day instead of once week would be better.

But when you're making a very specific datacron the undefeatable meta, you have to make them either much less RNG dependent to get OR give us the currency to actually have a decent shot and getting the right abilities. Because as it stands now it's ridiculous. I just can't stress this enough