Returning after long time

Just started playing again and bought the HyperDrive Bundle as it seemed like a good idea at the time. Now I'm wondering after reading some posts if I messed up and should have just re-rolled a new account. Can someone let me know what may be my best path, If I am in decent shape, or if I would be better off just scrapping what I have to start new?

Replies

• Well if you've just paid for the hyperdrive, why would you start again?

All the great stuff in this game are long grinds............so the differences in starting characters (in my opinion) are minimal.

I honestly can't think of an argument for not continuing with the account you have.
  • If you’re asking for help with direction, post your swgoh.gg account since we cannot see what your roster looks like.

And since you already purchased the Hyperdrive bundle on your current account, making a new account wouldn’t make much financial sense.
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    Rerolling isn't even great advice anymore. Squad crystals have been moved to GAC so that's no reason.

There are still fleet arena crystals, but A)fleet shards are usually quieter than squad arenas used to be with less competition, and B)fleet metas take a long time to change. So if fleet crystals are your goal, make the trek towards Executor or Profundity.

But you shouldn't need to reroll.
  • Join a good guild
    The 75th Rangers needs good players who want to have fun. No extra rules, except if you become inactive for a long time you will be removed.