Ty for the consistency CG

dhwo
65 posts Member
edited September 2022
As everyone is complaining I wanted to congratulate you on how consistent this game has become by adding this sweet datacrons.

We have had the season 1 stunacron and Reyacron that made GA and TW so much fun. Then we had the JMLacron that turned him into a assisting madman, followed by the Malgacron which has been a slight letdown in 5v5. Luckily you had a brilliant idea and came up with the Vadercron. This is so much fun and we will have this awesome addition until XMAS. I can’t tell you how happy I am to see battles like the ones below for the next three months.

n5xubc8v4ffj.jpeg
dz0opx2exf3u.jpeg
gya5fs3cdu2d.jpeg

Isn’t it fantastic that none could clear Lord Vader? What an awesome game! You simply gotta love it.

What’s a little bit sad is that when clearing ships you won’t be able to win unless you are extremely lucky. But honestly, the solution is at hand. It’s just flipping the D a little bit so that Executor and Profundity can shine in all their glory.

It’s so amazing what has become of this game over the last 7 years and I’m getting more and more the impression that I don’t deserve to play this game, developed by pure masterminds, any longer.

P.S. Let’s hope that the season 5 Crons will make Rey and JMK as powerful as in the past or probably even stronger. Maybe a speed based on-shot of the whole team of the opponent independent what’s on D? Wouldn’t that be nice?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• One would think you'd move LV to the bottom zone so you had a chance at winning rather than forcing yourself to go 1-2 instead of 3-0.
  • No worries…I will do that next time ;)
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    it’s fine that they are experimenting and playing around with different stats imo

Some things might sound awful on paper but fun in execution, some might sound great on paper and great on execution and some might be bad on both places

If you don’t play and push boundaries, how can you evolve
  • Ultra wrote: »
    it’s fine that they are experimenting and playing around with different stats imo

Some things might sound awful on paper but fun in execution, some might sound great on paper and great on execution and some might be bad on both places

If you don’t play and push boundaries, how can you evolve

👎
  • dhwo wrote: »

P.S. Let’s hope that the season 5 Crons will make Rey and JMK as powerful as in the past or probably even stronger. Maybe a speed based on-shot of the whole team of the opponent independent what’s on D? Wouldn’t that be nice?

Set 5 most likely will be SLKR or Jabba tho
  • Your LV held all three as well, and you actually cleared one more team in every match. Maybe the problem is not the LV'cron?
  • Your LV held all three as well, and you actually cleared one more team in every match. Maybe the problem is not the LV'cron?

That is not a possibility 😏
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    I_JnK_I wrote: »
    dhwo wrote: »

Set 5 most likely will be SLKR or Jabba tho

Yeah I want to see what they do with SLKR + Jabba

its a shame they changed the GL bonuses to two generic bonuses + 1 GL specific unlike set 1 and set 2 where Rey / JML had very specific bonuses other than the generic +6% extra charge or more health/protection per relic level
  • crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    Looks like you won your last round.
  • You know what else is a little bit sad?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    You know what else is a little bit sad?

The weeks with no conquest!

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

First of all, how dare you?
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

First of all, how dare you?

Well well well
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I’m just sad I got tricked by a “thanks cg” post! Fool me once shame on you, fool me 1748452749615274731 times…