"Hunt for Red October"

Sounds like Admiral Trench might be coming!fe7k3o2um2he.png
https://annex.fandom.com/wiki/Cat_and_Mouse_(Star_Wars:_The_Clone_Wars)

Plus his model is already in the game.

Replies

• Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    There's only one ship unit coming for the rest of the year and its the Grand Inquisitor ship for the next 3 conquests
  • Options
    Or Hunt for Red October is just referencing a classic movie… like August did for that band.
  • Options
    I think it’s obvious that Hunt for Red October has Jack Ryan in, and Harrison Ford played Jack Ryan twice I think, so we’re getting double Han’s. Clear as day.
    797-722-718
  • Options
    @Ultra Did that get posted already or speculation?
  • Options
    @Ultra Yeah, I think he's coming as a character first.. maybe a year down the line he will have a cap ship or something.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Jml727 wrote: »
    Ultra Did that get posted already or speculation?
    neither :wink:
    Themy wrote: »
    Ultra Yeah, I think he's coming as a character first.. maybe a year down the line he will have a cap ship or something.
    Ohhhh yeah i can see that
  • harvestmouse
    891 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    What really??? You're saying Red 5 is coming and soon?

So red is English for the word Red.

October is the 10th month. Sean Connery is in Hunt for Red October. Sean Connery is 2 words (as is Mark Hamill and Luke Skywalker). 10 (October) divided by 2 (Sean Connery/Mark Hamill) is 5.

Red 5.

Just call me the easter egg master.
  • Options
    Or Hunt for Red October is just referencing a classic movie… like August did for that band.

Except the Hunt for Red October doesn't suck...
  • Options
    It'd better be Long December or I'm going to be happy, which, for The Counting Crows is actually sad.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Given that the August "hint" pointed to big fat nothing, I think this one is just as pointless. It would be nice to have some actual hints to speculate about, but it seems that those days won't return.
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    Given that the August "hint" pointed to big fat nothing, I think this one is just as pointless. It would be nice to have some actual hints to speculate about, but it seems that those days won't return.

Although there is a new Crumb puzzle tomorrow, maybe, I don't know US time zones
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    There's only one ship unit coming for the rest of the year and its the Grand Inquisitor ship for the next 3 conquests

I hope the next conquest ship is Starkiller's Rogue Shadow
  • Options
    Zombefyer wrote: »

Or as far too many people have shown, the Rouge Shadow
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options

It's not
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

Or as far too many people have shown, the Rouge Shadow

They must be thinking of 'Moulin Rouge', starring Ewan McGregor.
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Bloody sidekick to boost Suprem Leader Kylo Ren!

s-l640.jpg
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options

I'm not speculating, i'm leaking
  • Options
    Chunt For Red Octobe. Hello From the Magic Tavern is confirmed Star Wars canon.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    From a CG standpoint, wouldn't it make more sense to make the GI event at least run monthly before adding a ship? Right now, I can't see why anyone other than those with or close to unlocking him would put any significant effort into the next 3 conquests.

At least I can get my remaining Malgus shards at a nice, relaxed pace.
  • Options

Shut up worse moderator... Sad thing is I preferred Kyno
  • Options
    I thought Reva was the next Conquest unit. :/

• Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    I thought Reva was the next Conquest unit. :/

She's Territory Battles unit
  • Options
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=86bY6Ltrdp4

Hunt for the Red October is obviously a clue to red five as seen in the Family Guy Star Wars.
  • StarSon
    7437 posts Member
    Options
    From a CG standpoint, wouldn't it make more sense to make the GI event at least run monthly before adding a ship? Right now, I can't see why anyone other than those with or close to unlocking him would put any significant effort into the next 3 conquests.

At least I can get my remaining Malgus shards at a nice, relaxed pace.

Monthly won't matter. Generally Legendary events are run every 90 or so days. Absolutely no reason it can't be run two more times between now and the end of C3 of that set, so anyone that can get him in the next 4 months would want to make sure they got the ship.
  • Options
    I like the new Han Solo theory, it fits perfect with Jabba. We are getting blind skiff prisoner Han. If you send in enough screenshots, CG will email you a collectible sketch of carbonite Han too.