Tweaks to latest update

The latest big update was really good, but I think a couple adjustments need to be made.
In Mods, if you adjust your filter, then it kills your sort. This must be unintentional and it would be great if you could fix it. Or you could make default sort by speed like most people set it to 95% of the time.

I think I can probably speak for 99% of players that we do 1 ship upgrade every day to get our daily rewards in. You know we don't want that set to 85. Was it really necessary to make that change to trick a few people to waste resources once or twice? I will not believe this change was made as a quality of life improvement for players. Please change it back. It's like a daily insult.

Replies

• shaun51422 wrote: »
    I think I can probably speak for 99% of players that we do 1 ship upgrade every day to get our daily rewards in. You know we don't want that set to 85. Was it really necessary to make that change to trick a few people to waste resources once or twice? I will not believe this change was made as a quality of life improvement for players. Please change it back. It's like a daily insult.

I'm completely lost with this whole....whole thing. What?

Doesn't pretty much everyone upgrade a ship the min amount? For example from level 45 to 46 or something? Maybe it's just me. Otherwise you would never have any fleet currency.
    shaun51422 wrote: »

Doesn't pretty much everyone upgrade a ship the min amount? For example from level 45 to 46 or something? Maybe it's just me. Otherwise you would never have any fleet currency.

No, I bring mine up to level 85 right away. I'm currently sitting on 20 million ship currency
    shaun51422 wrote: »

Yeah, I don't think you're speaking for 99% of the players here...........sorry.

I still just totally don't get it........any of it.

Daily rewards is about using energy or doing daily events, right? I don't understand the 1 upgrade for a daily reward. I'm totally lost with the whole concept.

I'm also struggling with what the change was and what you can't do now. You can't level your ship by one or the bar is now set to max where it wasn't before??

• TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Isn't there a daily activity to upgrade a ship for early game players?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    TVF wrote: »

There's an achievement to upgrade so many apps and promote so many characters, but I don't think it has to be daily.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »

There's an achievement to upgrade so many apps and promote so many characters, but I don't think it has to be daily.

Not talking about achievements. I recall several daily activities that were sub-level 85 and once you hit 85 they went away. This might be one of those.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member

Not talking about achievements. I recall several daily activities that were sub-level 85 and once you hit 85 they went away. This might be one of those.

There were definitely dailies to upgrade characters and ships. They were initially still there after the cap raise, until CG realized that it was silly since at some point you can't do that anymore.

Though still not clear what that complaint is about in the OP. The rewards from that task were just rolled up into the final reward for the day.
  • StarSon wrote: »

There were definitely dailies to upgrade characters and ships. They were initially still there after the cap raise, until CG realized that it was silly since at some point you can't do that anymore.

Though still not clear what that complaint is about in the OP. The rewards from that task were just rolled up into the final reward for the day.

Yeah, not there any more. It just became daily routine and I never noticed it was gone. So that part of this post was just me looking dumb. Your comment helped though, so thanks. Sorry for the slow response, not on here much