Team direction help

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm not sure if I am making best use of my team at the moment, or of the direction I am trying to take it in. I can finish GW everyday and I usually finish in the top 30 in arena. Would anyone be able to take a look and provide any recommendations? My main team is Lumi, Sid, JC, IG86 and QGJ and I'm trying to primarily farm Bariss and EK so I can try for Yoda:

Lvl 69

7* Lumi VIII
7* Sid VIII
7* JC VIII
7* IG-86 VIII
6* QGJ VIII
4* GS VIII
5* EK VIII
3* RG VII
5* Phasma V

Bariss - 58/80
Daka - 18/80
Dooku - 15/50

How I'm spending energy (refill standard energy 2x /day and cantina 1x):
LS/DS - RG, Bariss, Daka, gearing RG/Phasma, Dooku
Cantina - Bariss
Cantina ship - QGJ
Arean ship - EK
GW ship - Phasma

Replies

• X0160768
    223 posts Member
    Is it worth investing in RG a bit as I'm dropping like 10-20 places on arena overnight. Or will he get pummelled at 3* ?
  • don't know. and yes.

the meta is shifting soon, you may farm for RG, but by the time you get it to usable which is 5* above, many things may have changed.
  • X0160768
    223 posts Member
    Yer was thinking I need to replace JC in my main line up. Was working on GS to do that, but I switched away from farming GS once I opened the Bariss cantina node at lvl 69. Maybe I should switch back, finish GS, and then focus on Bariss...although maybe I'll just unlock her first so I can start gearing and lvling her, and then switch back.

I'm thinking I might move away from RG for a while. I'd like to focus on making Phasma viable as I'm starring her steadily through GW shipments. So it makes sense.
  • X0160768
    223 posts Member
    But I guess all this may change following the latest, soon to be, game changes! :)