• Options
    Must be added
    Please add Ukrainian language
  • Options
    Must be added
    many Ukrainians expect the Ukrainian language
  • Options
    Must be added
    Please, add Ukrainian language. Lots of gamers refuse to play in Russian. And it's a pity but English skills are not so good in our country. That why many Ukrainians don't play your games. They want to play but cant understand the majority of content
  • Options
    Must be added
    Ultra wrote: »
    i mean language is a skill, kinda waste not to utilize your skills and talents

Yeah, Russia is occupying Ukraine today, but I don't think that means you stop reading and writing in Russian if you know how to do so

World War 2 was over half a century ago, German language is still being used by people who know the language even if they were on the opposing side of the war

Just my 2 cents if i was in your shoes

I have a story of one Ukrainian for you. Let's call him Viktor, sorry, I really don't remember his real name.
    His city was temporarily occupied by the Russians for several days. He hid in the basement of his private house for several days, with the hope that he would not be found. The Russians appropriated this house for some time, lived there, etc. When the city was liberated by the armed forces of Ukraine, two soldiers went to this house to ask if anyone was here and needed help. Soldier A decided to ask this in Russian. Viktor, who had been hiding until now, became even more silent after hearing the enemy's speech. Soldier B remarked to his colleague, in Ukrainian, that no one would get through to him using Russian. After hearing the Ukrainian, Viktor realized that the city was free and he was no longer threatened by the aggressor and dared to leave the shelter.
    Draw your own conclusions.
  • Options
    Must be added

Please add the Ukrainian language!
    Must be added!
  • Options
    Must be added
  • Options
    Must be added
    Please add Ukrainian language!
  • Options
  • Options
    +1! Please, add ukrainian language. Ukranian players need it!
  • Options
    Please add Ukrainian language!
  • Options
    Must be added
    We need Ukrainian 💙💛
  • Options
    Must be added
  • Options
    Must be added
  • Options
    Must be added
  • Options
    Must be added
    Please add Ukrainian
  • Options
    Must be added
    Please, Add Ukrainian Localization.
  • Options
    Must be added
    Ukrainians have the right to their identity and freedom, and we are defending these two aspects. Moderators who claim that someone's language is unnecessary are directly claiming that they are racist. Or the Russians.
  • Options
    Please add the Ukrainian language, I would like to play your game in my native language.
  • Options
    Must be added
    I support this initiative!
    #AddUkrainianLocalization
  • Options
    Must be added
    Having UA language in your games would be an exceptional preference
  • Options
    Must be added
  • Options
    Must be added
    We need it! Please!
  • Options
    Must be added
  • Options
    Must be added
  • Options
    Must be added
    DrBro wrote: »
    Please add the Ukrainian language.
    Now the whole world knows what the situation is in Ukraine.
    Many Ukrainians who used to use Russian because Ukrainian was not in your games, now do not want to use the language of the occupier.
    Therefore, it will be very appropriate for you to add the Ukrainian language, I am sure that many people will return to your games that they abandoned precisely because of the lack of language.
    It's not just about Star Wars, but a lot of your other content as well.

I ask everyone who sees this post to support me.

what’s wrong with using english

if nothing is wrong with using English, remove russian language from the game, let them use English also
  • Options
    Must be added
    i mean language is a skill, kinda waste not to utilize your skills and talents

Yeah, Russia is occupying Ukraine today, but I don't think that means you stop reading and writing in Russian if you know how to do so

World War 2 was over half a century ago, German language is still being used by people who know the language even if they were on the opposing side of the war

Just my 2 cents if i was in your shoes

You dont`t really understand the language is a weapon. I play this game using English, watching English-speaking streamers, but a lot of Ukrainian players, unfortunately, don't speak English and have no choice but to play in russian. But when you use this language it has some consequences, for example, you want to find a guide for some event - you search for it on YouTube, but you will search in russian and will find some guide of some russian guy, who lives there, support the war or at least do nothing to stop it.

For example, I want to make a guide video for the Proving Grounds event in Ukrainian, how should I name it?
    We don`t have a translation so I should come up with something by myself, but how the player will be able to find it?

• Options
    Must be added
    In ukrainian also ... force need to be
  • Options
    Must be added
    Add ukrainian language please
  • Options
    Must be added
    Whoever thinks NOT supporting another people, especially one going through what they are, is the correct course of action, needs to leave
  • Options
    Must be added
    Please add Ukrainian language!!