Tenacity Up Still Bugged

Telaan
3454 posts Member
Per CapitalMethod on Reddit:
Tenacity (Up)....grants 9,999% Tenacity--basically, the unit will absolutely always Resist any effect that can be Resisted at all. (If they don't, it's a bug.) This is why the Tenacity Up buff description is "Always Resists negative status effects".

However, while running GW, HK47 used Meatbag Mayhem and was able to get defense down through Tenacity Up.

image_zpsztjziaeh.png

Replies

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    I posted a video a couple of weeks ago showing Poe's TM reduction going through. @CG_Method responded to that and I believe they are working on it.. hopefully this too.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    I posted a video a couple of weeks ago showing Poe's TM reduction going through. @CG_Method responded to that and I believe they are working on it.. hopefully this too.

Awesome. I have a feeling debuffs will become more as matches become less about nuking in one round. So having this skill working properly will be important.
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    I'm more annoyed that they don't mention the immunity on the tooltip. It's misleading. Also we haven't got any info about Potency up. Kit Fisto has it and soon GQJ will have it on leadership.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    CPMP wrote: »
    I'm more annoyed that they don't mention the immunity on the tooltip. It's misleading. Also we haven't got any info about Potency up. Kit Fisto has it and soon GQJ will have it on leadership.

If you're referring to the character screen description, it doesn't specifically state what Tenacity Up does. However, the tooltip for the actual buff does.

image_zpsbllnqsku.png