Conquest rewards NO SHOW

Bahl00
10 posts Member
edited October 2022
G'day all,

My conquest rewards are a no show. It's been about 12 hours since conquest finished and nothing has arrived in my inbox.

I have attempted to contact support through the day (first about 8 hours ago) and have heard nothing back.

Anyone else having this issue?

I have tried restarting the app, my phone, reinstalling the game etc etc and nothing is working. Be nice to have them for GAC lock...

Help me Obi Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope!

-Balls
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Bahlsack00 wrote: »
    G'day all,

My conquest rewards are a no show. It's been about 12 hours since conquest finished and nothing has arrived in my inbox.

I have attempted to contact support through the day (first about 8 hours ago) and have heard nothing back.

Anyone else having this issue?

I have tried restarting the app, my phone, reinstalling the game etc etc and nothing is working. Be nice to have them for GAC lock...

Help me Obi Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope!

-Balls

It can take up to 24 hours for Conquest rewards to show up in your inbox.

This is normal.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Sometimes they can take up to 24 hours. If you are still having problems, Answers HQ can check the logs for you.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>