Best Jedi Squad?

Hi all, can only find discussion from years past, but new characters are now in the mix of course :)
I just unlocked Jedi Knight Luke and am on my way to JM Luke. In the meantime, what is the best jedi squad to roll with and gear for while building toward that? Im finding that my CLS rebel squad is still hitting harder right now, but I have geared them all up to the JM requirements so its understandable. Here is what I'm running now:
JKL (R7), Jedi Revan (R5), GM Yoda (R2), Hermit Yoda (R3), Jolee/Bastilla (Both Gear XII, but switch between because not sure which is optimal yet).
I dont want to relic bastilla or Jolee just yet since they arent on the JM path, so I was wondering who might fill that 5th slot better? I'm starting to build Old Ben and Jedi Rey since they are on the JML list, but Rey seems like she is most effective with her own squad. So should I run Old ben or bite the bullet for someone else?
Also, any suggestions on best JML squads would be cool too, as I would be happier to relic someone who might work out for my end game too

Replies

• So...........there's no definitive jedi squad, and also yeah they don't hit very hard. However, that's not their 'thing'. They 'can' though own certain team. For example GG droids. JKR marks GG and then they're history.

Of the relic levels, GMY is possibly the big hitter (other than JKL) so taking him to relic 7 is beneficial.........but of course not for your JML farm. JKR at 5 is fine. I think though, you'd notice a difference with a better relic GMY.

One of the main uses for a 'non JML' jedi is countering SLKR. You probably want to watch some videos on it. For this Old Ben is a necessity. Again, he definitely doesn't need to go beyond the requirements for JML.

So I would say that JKR, JKL, Hoda is your core, which you already have. Then after that it is situational. However, to be competitive at the best levels, you need relics.
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    Best for what? Okay, a 5th based upon what you are near; and on the JML path, and non-relic if they are not on the path.
    Aayla, QGJ, Mace, JKA, Ahsoka, Old Ben are all good to great jedi to have.
    Aayla behind JML in LSTB = stun game
    QGJ has a great omicron for GAC
    Mace rework is good and I think GL requires
    JKA and Ahsoka are probably your best options because they are just straight awesome in combat in both modes
    Old Ben makes the most sense based off what you said, and the off meta counter against slkr probably works better now with the right datacrons. The team is jkr jkl basti Old Ben Hoda versus slkr. It's very demanding mod wise. You can still put trash g8 jedi behind jml a call them to assist in gac offensively and they deal damage based off jml. You need mods that give the toons these minimum speeds to be able to do the counter. So if you can't do that don't let that be a factor.qodnlut9lgay.png

There is no jedi Rey. Ironically, the Last Jedi never got a jedi tag. Putting her with JML or JKL is not good.
  • Old Ben is fine though JKL + Hoda.can probably duo a quite a lot of the squads.you are seeing leaving JKR, GMY, Jolee, Basty, OB for a second squad.