Defensive GAC Cheese teams?

I played an opponent recently who put some interesting teams on D. One was a bounty hunter team with a bunch of gear 10-11 toons but a relic 6 Bossk. I had to use a good squad to bust through that Bossk, plus he had a mando one-shot one of my guys. He had a few other squads that were like that, too. Do you guys have any defensive cheese teams that are similar, with one relic'd toon and 4 lower geared toons that force an opponent to use a higher GP squad to beat them?

He threw those annoying teams on D that were cheap to build while using his good GAC teams on offense. I kinda wanna make a few cheese teams for GAC D

Replies

• Options
    I have the same with a relic GAS and G11/12 clones. Works a charm, GAS soaks the damage, while you wait for Rex flying attack. Other clones have high speed to increase the Rex damage
  • Options
    I was using low gear Droids with high gear general grievous so he can reset his aoe and nuke teams.
    Same goes for anakin and low gear jedi. Especially if you have the qui-gon jinn omicron.
  • Options
    I'm not sure I would consider relic 6 bossk bounty hunters = cheese. More like just a good team that uses the kit intelligently. Would you call R8 Daka with all R3 Nightsisters cheese?