Farm Kylo Ren. Worth it?

I just unlocked the cantina battle 4c which allows you to farm the shards for Kylo Ren. I played against him a few times and it seems pretty strong.
Now my question is: should i start farm him or keep farming chewby/talia??
Also i have a level 53 team lumi 6*,sid 5*,chewby 4*,talia 5*,savage oppress 3*.

Replies

• returnoftheewok
    469 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I dont understand why people play talia. Do you guys not know how bad she is on defense? You're basically playing 4 vs 5 on defense with her. Kylo ren completely dumps on her.
  • I dont understand why people play talia. Do you guys not know how bad she is on defense? You're basically playing 4 vs 5 on defense with her. Kylo ren completely dumps on her.

Completely agree. I have Ren at lvl 54, 1 slot away from gear 7 and he does a great job with Poggle and Phasma. Obviously I only use those 3 together in missions and not Arena but point is I like Ren a lot.
    "...Welcome the Dark Side..." lvl 57, Ally Code: 695-189-436
  • The_Doctor
    50 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I hv farmed Talia cause of a starter guide posted in this site. And I agree, its a mistake.
  • Yes ren is the first priority farm in.cantina unless the 4th cantina set is not unlocked yet, even then talia still should not be farmed because you'll unlock daka eventually through cantina, once she is unlocked talia is pretty obsolete as a healer because of her weak defense and sacrifice health ability
  • Well actually, from the first table I would go either chewie or skywalker (chewie personally) then second table it's up to you, the third table either JC or Finn, and the final table kylo or mace windu. It's all up to your preference and team set ups though
  • The_Doctor wrote: »
    I hv farmed Talia cause of a starter guide posted in this site. And I agree, its a mistake.

Yes I completely agree, as I listed my opinions on what shards you should go for on the current cantina tables.
  • Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    I went Chewie (7*), the started on Luke till I bought the Kylo pack. Then I am finishing off kylo to 7 and probably back to luke. While kylo isn't OP, there just aren't a ton of great options when using cantina energy, so might as well start at the strongest.
  • Kylo looks great but only has one slot for farming 1 shard a play so getting Kylo up to snuff will be very time consuming and/or expensive. In my case, I don't even consider him or most characters that I can't farm...
  • Haider
    36 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Kylo looks great but only has one slot for farming 1 shard a play so getting Kylo up to snuff will be very time consuming and/or expensive. In my case, I don't even consider him or most characters that I can't farm...

Kylo has one Cantina slot which is more than enough.
    Since there are no Daily Limits Cantina Levels are the fastest imo.
    It depends on how many cantina refills you can buy everyday.

Have managed 2 7stars from Cantina Levels Consular and Talia already and have Kylo close to 6 stars.
    However the other Cantina Level heroes aren't that impressive.
    Kylo looks like a good option for that purple energy.
    Haider Level 60. Active player add me: 793-693-543