Webstore log in not working

Prev1
Whenever I attempt to log into the webstore and enter the code it sends to my email I get an error that says: "An error occurred while attempting to validate your code. Please try again."
I've tried 6 times and get the same result

Replies

• Options
    Me too
  • Options
    At least you get an email. I haven’t got any emails after trying to connect.
  • Options
    Tylerwawa wrote: »

Same issue here as well, have tried several times and still no email.
  • Options
    I cannot see EA Connect.
  • Options
    Any fixes?
  • Options
    I get an error that says: "An error occurred while attempting to validate your code. Please try again."

This happened to me. I had to go to settings ingame and connect to EA connect first.
  • Options
    Kaerindal wrote: »
    I get an error that says: "An error occurred while attempting to validate your code. Please try again."

This happened to me. I had to go to settings ingame and connect to EA connect first.

Don't even get those options. In the connect tab, I only get 'sign in with apple', 'facebook connect', 'link a device' and 'delete account'
  • Options
    Was there a solution? I’m having same issue and can’t find anything
  • Options
    Jehpeh wrote: »

Not yet. I tried using the help function in-game but the response I got was just that they'll 'forward the problem to the channel so my feedback can reach the concern team'. Pretty sure that going nowhere....
  • A3r0h
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
    Whenever I attempt to log into the webstore and enter the code it sends to my email I get an error that says: "An error occurred while attempting to validate your code. Please try again."
    Me too
    Radaan wrote: »
    N3M3515 wrote: »
    Any fixes?
    Scotty287 wrote: »
    Don't even get those options. In the connect tab, I only get 'sign in with apple', 'facebook connect', 'link a device' and 'delete account'

Hey all,

This just happened to me today, and I found a fix for the problem.
    Reset your EA password via your email.
    The issue seems to happen due to some security breech.
    Good luck!

//Aeroh
  • Options
    A3r0h wrote: »
    Me too
    Any fixes?

Hey all,

Good luck!

//Aeroh

Can confirm that this worked for a guildmate
  • Options
    TheLiz wrote: »
    A3r0h wrote: »
    Me too
    Any fixes?

Hey all,

Good luck!

//Aeroh

Can confirm that this worked for a guildmate

Can confirm, I just reset my password and still doesn't let me in.
  • Options
    I have the same issue. I try to login, get a login code and it just says, "error", try again later. I tired with customer service to try and resolve the issue several times with no luck. My account is linked to EA. It used to work. Now it just doesn't.
  • Options
    Obviously they changed something: no mail address with a „-„ is allowed any more. Hope, they will fix soon.
  • Options
    I tried all those solutions and I'm still having this issue, anyone find a fix that wasn't one of the above? I also contacted the support in game and after days of waiting all they said was we can't help you.. havn't heard from them since.
  • Options
    It seems too complicated for a software company to fix a simple regex pattern in the store - which they messed up themselves. It worked when the store started.

@CG_Tusken_Meathead any chance to assign this bug to the correct team?
  • Options
    I have problems logging in to the store and none of the solutions above work
  • Options
    Was just directed thru the in game support page to access this thread and try the “options” here.
    Have rest password more than once - wont work
    Have tried it on chrome, edge, safari, still wont work
    Let it cool down for 24 hrs, tried again, same error.

We will see….
  • Options
    Madraven wrote: »
    Was just directed thru the in game support page to access this thread and try the “options” here.

We will see….

Since when do you have no access any more?
    Does your mail address include a „-„?
  • Options
    Madraven wrote: »

We will see….

Since when do you have no access any more?
    Does your mail address include a „-„?

Recently tried it since i didnt had before.
    My email doesnt contain any weird characters and when i log into my ea account i can see my ios linked to it. I just cant access the online store without getting the error in the picture:w7lkxkzu2w0k.jpeg

Reset my password more than 6 times but that doesnt fix the issue.
  • Options
    I spoke to EA today, they said known issue, working to fix, and will udate on social media when fixed (though no idea what account they meant).
  • Options
    Here was my fix:
    -I have multiple Google accounts on my phone. One of the accounts on my phone (which has a level 0 SWGOH account due to an accident once after I got signed out), E-mail #1
    -My SWGOH game e-mail that I linked to the EA store is a different e-mail address. E-mail #2. E-mail #2 gets the error message on the EA webstore when I input the verifiation code.
    -E-mail #1 works with the EA webstore. I logged in and claimed the freebies.
    -In-game, under E-mail #2 I hit "Restore Purchases" under settings and the free items appeared in my inbox.

I hope this helps!
  • Options
    I have the same problems. Tried all of these solutions and nothing seems to work. Contacted the Help in the game and the sent links for EA forums or Answer HQ which still hasn't given me any answers. Tried to message the techs at EA for help and I got no answers.....
  • Kbuck77
    21 posts Member
    Options
    PROBLEM FIXED!!I was having problems with not getting verification emails at all. 1 go to EA website and change your email address to a different one 2 Follow all steps but make sure when you look for the verification email look under All mail in (Gmail) as it didn't pop up for me.hope this helps
  • Options
    I tried all of this and nothing works....EA doesnt help or even properly address the issue.
  • Options
    Iam having the same problems. Some of you guys use Hotmail? I ask for the ea help to change the email connected in game, but he told me that is impossible
  • Options
    Kbuck77 wrote: »
    PROBLEM FIXED!!I was having problems with not getting verification emails at all. 1 go to EA website and change your email address to a different one 2 Follow all steps but make sure when you look for the verification email look under All mail in (Gmail) as it didn't pop up for me.hope this helps

But just one email is connected in the game
  • Options

same, I cannot get the email, so I can’t even try to log in. Been 2 days and no email.