Webstore log in not working

2Next

Replies

• Hello There!

Still having this issue for several months now. NO FIX. Have chatted in game and online with individuals. Does anyone have a work around or am I SOL for the rewards?

Thanks,
  • This is a Thirdparty app(from me) that may be able to help you:

https://swgoh-guild-commander.azurewebsites.net/

1. login(with google as EA Connect dont work for you) and wait for your data to show
    2. go to settings
    3. press "Disconnect EA Connect"
    4. Logout
    5. start your game. link new mail via ingame (choose a mail without any special characters like _ , - )
  • I have had this issue now for months…give TFA code, and “error” pops up. Used to work, and then just stopped. I have tried clearing cache, different device, different browsers, tried using in game support. Nothing has worked for months.

Now they are doing these webstore exclusives and rewards and I guess I am just out of luck. I am not a crazy heavy spender but I do spend. Don’t understand why even the in game help, tried on multiple occasions, has no idea and is unable to fix.
  • Mdubs
    1 posts Member
    I’m in the same boat as the previous post. I’ve tried everything numerous times and no luck.
  • Mdubs wrote: »
    I’m in the same boat as the previous post. I’ve tried everything numerous times and no luck.

have you tryed the solution posted above?
  • I've been going back and forth with support for 3 weeks on this. I've pretty much given up hope that it will be fixed before May 4. Thanks a lot CG/EA
  • Ryxzwo
    1 posts Member
    edited July 2023
    Same probleme here on a german client since a week now or so.
    EA connect with the SWGoH-webshop stopped working & forces me to relog.
    after recieving & apply the 5 digits validation code i get an error message:
    An errror occured due to code validation, Please try again --- did this now for 20+ times
    EA support resetted my EA PW successfully.. but this has obviously nth to do with the SWGoH webstore.. they told me, and just gave me this link, telling me thats on behalf of the forum team :-(
    Post edited by Ryxzwo on
  • Talifer
    84 posts Member
    I had the no verification code email problem, lost out on about a months worth of web store rewards.

Basically it just stopped sending me the verification code emails, in game support just went around in circles (though I don't think it's really a SWGOH issue it's a wider EA issue). However all other emails from EA to the same email worked just fine (so nothing to do with my email or spam filters). I eventually managed to change the email on my EA account which caused it to spring back to life (all emails were basic abc@def.com and the original email had been working just fine since the web store originally opened)
  • I never been able to login. Customer service chat doesn't help, they dont even read your messages they just copy paste troubleshoots.
    My problem is probably because the linked email was used a few years ago in another account which is now deleted.
  • I got the problem, that I get a verification code for the webstore and it produces only an error when entered. I got the problem since January and contacted the customer service multiple times via chat, email and telephone but no solution whatsoever. I get told to contact on chat via email, In email via telephone, at the telephone via forum. It’s like no one feels responsible to find a solution.
    I tried resetting my password, entered a second email, went through the whole help arsenal online and still the same problem.

[movyip07esbp.png

• Here was my fix:
    -I have multiple Google accounts on my phone. One of the accounts on my phone (which has a level 0 SWGOH account due to an accident once after I got signed out), E-mail #1
    -My SWGOH game e-mail that I linked to the EA store is a different e-mail address. E-mail #2. E-mail #2 gets the error message on the EA webstore when I input the verifiation code.
    -E-mail #1 works with the EA webstore. I logged in and claimed the freebies.
    -In-game, under E-mail #2 I hit "Restore Purchases" under settings and the free items appeared in my inbox.

I hope this helps!

Can confirm this was my problem. thank you.
  • This is a Thirdparty app(from me) that may be able to help you:

https://swgoh-guild-commander.azurewebsites.net/

1. login(with google as EA Connect dont work for you) and wait for your data to show
    2. go to settings
    3. press "Disconnect EA Connect"
    4. Logout
    5. start your game. link new mail via ingame (choose a mail without any special characters like _ , - )

This helped. Thank you so much. I was loosing so many rewards!!!
  • Has anyone had any luck with finding a way around this? I use apple, so I can’t do the google play work around.