Executor farming

Fingolfin26
270 posts Member
edited October 2022
Are we ever going to speed up executor farming from 2 plus years? It's been a while and still this absurd farming length
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• An August 2021 release date is not 2 plus years.
  • Reading is helpful. I said speed up the farming. Farming it takes 2 plus years.

Regarding release I simply said its been a while. As you noted a year plus which ought to signal making it easier to acquire
  • Reading is helpful. I said speed up the farming. Farming it takes 2 plus years.

Regarding release I simply said its been a while. As you noted a year plus which ought to signal making it easier to acquire

I did read. I understood it the other way, meaning that it’s been 2+ years since release so it should go faster. Simple misunderstanding, no need to infer I’m illiterate.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t the event once a month? Like Home One, Endurance, and Executrix?

I did read. I understood it the other way, meaning that it’s been 2+ years since release so it should go faster. Simple misunderstanding, no need to infer I’m illiterate.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t the event once a month? Like Home One, Endurance, and Executrix?
    The OP is complaining about one of 2 things:
    1) that players would need to complete the monthly event 24 times (without refreshing) after unlocking Exec to take it to 7* (250 shards needed, but you get 10 on the day you unlock when you complete the bonus tier for the first time).

2) that it takes 2 years to farm all the requirements for Exec.

If it’s 1), I think the majority of players have already realised that spending crystals on refreshes is a necessary evil. I unlocked Profundity last month, and between last month’s event and today’s, I’ve refreshed enough to get 6*. Will get 7* next month.

If it’s 2), I’ve got no idea where this figure comes from.

Reading is helpful, but so is writing an unambiguous post in the first place.
  • It's 1, and necessary evil implies it's a possibility, which for me it isn't. As a ftp I don't have the crystals to justify that. I have to save to get access to relic 8 and 9s for reqs.

Also the context makes it clear what to infer. The statement was not ambiguous. I didn't say farming reqs. I said farming the executor. If you infer the former that is a failing on your part as there is nothing in the statement implying that.
  • It's 1, and necessary evil implies it's a possibility, which for me it isn't. As a ftp I don't have the crystals to justify that. I have to save to get access to relic 8 and 9s for reqs.

Also the context makes it clear what to infer. The statement was not ambiguous. I didn't say farming reqs. I said farming the executor. If you infer the former that is a failing on your part as there is nothing in the statement implying that.
    Enjoy your 24 months of farming.

Lots of ftp already have Exec at 7*, so I’m not sure how it’s different for them.
  • For what it’s worth, I’m not completely ftp, but I didn’t spend a dime on anything, including crystals, for Executor and had it by the 3rd go-round. That includes using (not buying with real money) crystals for the r8 mats since I’m not in a guild that easily attains them. It helps that I can bank crystals fairly easily by only spending 3 energy refreshes each day on whatever area I’m farming, and I was ranking top 5 in fleet arena before Executor’s release. The “level” of ftp one is at matters a lot with crystal income, I’m sure.

I understand what OP is saying now, I had just misunderstood what he meant by “farming from.” Context obviously didn’t make it clear to me, but even if it did not everybody understands things the same way all the time.

Regardless of my oopsie-daisy misunderstanding, spending crystals to refresh the new meta toon/ship farm is a necessary evil -to remain competitive-. Despite them being out of competition, the original 3 cap ships still only run once a month, just like Executor does.

That being said, I can see why CG wouldn’t speed it up to 2x a month (like Finalizer and Raddus) because Executor is still very much a large part of the fleet meta(s). Which is what CG has always done for the new (or new-ish) hotness.