0-0-0 and geo

According to 0-0-0's unique 'interrogation protocol', it grant ally 1 translation whenever that ally use abilty to enemy with torture.
i made geo squad with 0-0-0. And I set 0-0-0 first to use special and geo brutal second to assist all ally with basic twice.
I thought every geo get 2 translation but it didnt work. Only 2 or 3 translation were granted randomly.

Can someone explain about it? Is it bug with bugs or some mechnism i misundrrstand exist?

Replies

• Salatious_Scrum
    2309 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    Attacks out of turn don’t count as an ability being used, so they won’t be getting Translation. Only the unit that uses an ability on their turn against an enemy inflicted with Tortire gets a stack of Translation.

The one exception for 0-0-0 regarding granting Translation is BT-1
  • Attacks out of turn don’t count as an ability being used, so they won’t be getting Translation. Only the unit that uses an ability on their turn against an enemy inflicted with Tortire gets a stack of Translation.

The one exception for 0-0-0 regarding granting Translation is BT-1

Thank you for your comment. But i think mechanism doesnt work like that. As i said granted randomly, after the brute use special, sometime someone who got translation is poggle the lesser, and other time geo soldier and spy. Even brute didnt get translation sometime.
  • Etfe wrote: »
    According to 0-0-0's unique 'interrogation protocol', it grant ally 1 translation whenever that ally use abilty to enemy with torture.
    i made geo squad with 0-0-0. And I set 0-0-0 first to use special and geo brutal second to assist all ally with basic twice.
    I thought every geo get 2 translation but it didnt work. Only 2 or 3 translation were granted randomly.

Can someone explain about it? Is it bug with bugs or some mechnism i misundrrstand exist?

A video would be better to understand if there's something else you're missing.

Usually allies called to assist are considered to be using a basic ability on the enemy, so it should work. The fact that some of the geos are getting Translation should be a confirmation of that. Maybe if there's a dodge it doesn't count? Again, a video would help a lot.
  • Granolo wrote: »
    Etfe wrote: »

A video would be better to understand if there's something else you're missing.

Usually allies called to assist are considered to be using a basic ability on the enemy, so it should work. The fact that some of the geos are getting Translation should be a confirmation of that. Maybe if there's a dodge it doesn't count? Again, a video would help a lot.

I want to make video about this issue but im not used to handle video. I'll try it.