Goodbye - - I'm done.

BeansDad
124 posts Member
I came to the realization that I am no longer enjoying this game . It has just become a chore for which I don't see a benefit . I spent a bit of money on this game (in the hundreds) which I tried to justify to myself at the time and have since come to regret, it was feeding an addiction. Anyways, I wish you all luck, if there was a way to donate my characters, I would.

Replies

• Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Good luck in your future endeavors
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Understand your frustration. But if you can, stick it out for a few weeks. You've been here since December and the last few months have been very lean indeed. However, they are just about to put in cool new stuff.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Can I have all your stuff?
  • Bye
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • Tell beans I said hi. :D

peace-08.jpg
  • morcsea
    164 posts Member
    BeansDad wrote: »
    I came to the realization that I am no longer enjoying this game . It has just become a chore for which I don't see a benefit . I spent a bit of money on this game (in the hundreds) which I tried to justify to myself at the time and have since come to regret, it was feeding an addiction. Anyways, I wish you all luck, if there was a way to donate my characters, I would.

If you create a guild maybe you can donate your stuff.
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    morcsea wrote: »

If you create a guild maybe you can donate your stuff.

Fat chance
  • Jedi_Yoda
    928 posts Member
    edited April 2016

Post edited by WillowStar on
  • I'm struggling with this decision myself. The entire game is a grind and I already have 1 job, I don't need another.

I never usually spend money like this but I've spent about $50 which is why I haven't given up yet

Waiting to see if I can still be ccompetitive without the pre craft though. If so, waiting to see what guilds are like (never played a game like this so kinda confused/**** if I have to rely on other to play the game)
  • EventineElessedil
    6171 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    IT4hu2v.jpg
    Best to move on if it's no longer fun. Cya.
  • Was thinking about it, but the promise of new content makes me wait around just a bit longer.
  • ChefHaze
    628 posts Member
    And you just couldn't do it without saying anything?
    Attention seeking much?
    Sounds like one of those people that post on Facebook about how they're going to quit Facebook.
    NO ONE CARES!
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    ChefHaze wrote: »
    NO ONE CARES!

As part of the community, I care.
    And I'll take 100 (polite) goodbye posts over 1 of the snarky, mean-spirited responses in this thread.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Olle
    501 posts Member
    I think people do care.

Because they feel the same.

They just haven't pulled the plug yet.

Good luck, hopefully you fine a similar game without the grinding.
  • Olle wrote: »
    I think people do care.

Agreed
  • Olle wrote: »
    I think people do care.

agreed, i have to feed my addiction, I'm glad when someone is able to say goodbye. I hope one day I have the strength to do the same thing.
  • JarDorK
    163 posts Member
    i understand your frustration the ea policy of micro-transactions if getting a fever, it's way too high
    "I don't search for bugs, they find me and beat me endlessly" - JarDorK
    My views are my own... except when they are wrong... then it's jar jar's fault

Pure F2P at heart
  • I'll be gone too based on if the new content will be fun.
  • Hey good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Closing this before it gets bad. :|
This discussion has been closed.