Deca or nute

Well iv got deca to where I can apply all but the big g12 piece... like g8 nute... u guys think just make my deca the 5th or save the gear and go for nute for 5th... b1 and 2 r already r5 and I believe g9 gg so far and g12 magna.

Replies

• The team can be perfectly functional with a nute that is not at relics. Nute is there to die turn 1, then come back so you don't lose banners. GG takes a turn and puts target lock everywhere, then your tm train is ready to start rolling.

GG is by far the priority to get r5, the higher the better. The team can be somewhat functional with only GG at relics, letting the kills on allies drive him crazy.

But with g12 or below GG it's not good for anything substantial.

Use the gear somewhere else until GG is ready. Or hold it until then. My droideka only sees use with a leftover seps or droid team, if at all.
  • Hm good to no... and ya I just got gas which is y I have the others there... nute it Def is gonna be then thank you
  • Nrm53 wrote: »
    Hm good to no... and ya I just got gas which is y I have the others there... nute it Def is gonna be then thank you

Nute has far more utility