Damage dealer

Hello,
Actually I have the Resistance pilot 4* and gear 6 (he works well with Qui Gon Jinn)... but perhaps they are a better damage dealer ?

My actuel team (Luminara, Qui Gon Jinn, the Jedi Consular and Talia)
In my bench I have Luke, Tie Pilot... but I can looking for anyone (with some luck)

Merry Christmas everyone

Replies

• After the resistance pilot nerf, Tie pilot is better.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Tie pilots damage is crazy good, only downside is his health pool is awful so pray he doesn't get hit before being able to attack. Looks damage is pretty good especially once you get some gear and stars
  • In my opinion, IG-88 has these qualities and will be easier to farm than Tie Pilot. Also, he's similar to Sidious as far as team benefits, sort of a poor man's Sidious but he's a killer at damage and he doesn't need the Droid Synergy like HK-47 and IG-86.....
  • In my opinion, IG-88 has these qualities and will be easier to farm than Tie Pilot. Also, he's similar to Sidious as far as team benefits, sort of a poor man's Sidious but he's a killer at damage and he doesn't need the Droid Synergy like HK-47 and IG-86.....

Ig88 is great dps for arena offense but he's very squishy with low defense and half the HP of tanks.