Arena Leaderboard Fairness

JarDorK
163 posts Member
Só my arena leader have +13 levels higher then me? and shouldn't the arena be separated by 10 levels each? for example players level 10-19 fight each other, 20-29 etc, not only it's more fair, mostly because most of my characters can't equip some items, that have a character level requirement

720d2907986f0bb88880a6cbddf935e6.png
"I don't search for bugs, they find me and beat me endlessly" - JarDorK
My views are my own... except when they are wrong... then it's jar jar's fault

Pure F2P at heart

Replies

• You should find yourself extremely lucky. At least u get to equip them faster when you get to a higher level. I am level 80 now, 31k arena power, and rank normally at #1000. At the same level and arena power, my peer in the same guild is ranked at #5.

I get also alot of low level gear i will never get to equip because i am already past that stage. You get to speed by higher levels later.

So i would count my lucky stars in your position!
  • Completely agree, I'm rank 1200 and surrounded by people 15 levels higher. I'm starting to get everyone to g8 but it's like Pickett's charge every time I go in there to battle right now.
  • Yeah, my squad are all lvl 60, im lvl 64 , and I get 7stars lvl 70 and even 80 ... super Fun. Auto play to lose faster just to get the daily done.