KeKattia LF server mates: Just Curran, PsyWarrior, Molag Bal, Kxxx

Prev13456
KeKattia
1118 posts Member
edited December 2016
Hey I've just joined the forum and am wondering if some of you are on here as well.

Post edited by KeKattia on

Replies

• Motoko
    92 posts Member
    Options
    Hey, I recognize you. Usually top 5 at payout. You and harmonica and mtsejack are the only ones I recognize. Plus the other two Asians I can't type their names lol.
  • Motoko
    92 posts Member
    Options
    Never mind, I recognize their names lol I just usually don't have to fight them getting to the top
  • Options
    Hey there :)
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    @Motoko Ssorry I didn't answer I didn't see someone posted on this thread.

How's it going? Where do you usually sit at payout?
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Emalkay what's up? I'm kinda missing you in the top 5 more than before
    Post edited by KeKattia on
  • Motoko
    92 posts Member
    Options
    usually find my way to top 5. I have to climb a little bit more with the mets shift until I get some key toons starred up.
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    I actually saw you were quite far up yesterday. What's the team you're running?
  • Motoko
    92 posts Member
    Options
    KeKattia wrote: »
    I actually saw you were quite far up yesterday. What's the team you're running?
    Qgj (L)
    Yoda
    Rey 5*
    GS 6* (7 today finally)
    Lumi

Surprisingly enough I can take out any team. The issue is with teams like yours and harmonicas beating you both comes to chance. And I only take that chance if I have battles left and you are the only two above me. My team just doesn't have holding power. But I have my 5555s decked out. Been debating if I should throw him in for lumi right now.
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    5s is a fantastic toon but actually the setup I'm using him in is not that great. I have some farming and starring left on some other toons but will embed him in a squad that suits him better soonish.
    I don't know how much of a help he'll be for you since he doesn't do too much damage unless you have his basic maxed, so battles might take long. On the other hand he would probably be more of a deterrent and help you getting targeted less.

Congrats on GS! He surely is a gem, but I will replace him with Rey once she hits 7* (still sitting at 5 now -.-)

Even I have a hard time beating Harmonica when RNG is working against me and chance comes into play there as well.
  • Options
    His set up is terrible for the line up I mentioned above. But for a team with dooku lead , rg, Daka and either Rey or gs, I think he might be fairly suitable.

But yeah that rng with guys lately is killer :( (
  • Salmakia
    73 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hello everyone! ^.^

Salmakia reporting in.

Almost got my daka to 6*, so about a week and i'll finally have a 3rd stunner for my team.

Could anyone recommend me some European guild that is active and mature?

PS: I do, aswell, hate RNGesus teams, but since they are so annoying, i have joined them... :persevere:

PS2: Is it just me or we dont yet have omega'd perma-stealth Leias on our shard?
    Post edited by Salmakia on
  • Options
    Hi salmakia, Good fight yesterday for 8th place !
    2 wins for me, 2 wins you. And finally for a few seconds , you got 8th place B-)
    [RFF] http://guilde-rff.forumactif.org/ French Top Ranked Guild
  • Salmakia
    73 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    13 seconds left...
    I'm seriously amazed how tough on freezing and sniping our shard got around CEST payout...
    For last week i cant scratch 1-4 at all, since it's "allready in battle" for last 20 mins ^.^

PS: 3 edits since apparently hangover and typing dont match to well
  • Salmakia
    73 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Could anyone check if my 75 5* G9 daka is arena viable already or should i wait for lv76 for omega?
    Parked at #4
    Would like to know how it fares compared to 86.
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    Hey guys! You are CEST as well? Where do you live?

@Salmakia Daka got viable for me as soon as she hit 6*, her health was an issue before that when protection didn't exist yet, you might be able try her out already since G9 protection is quite good. As for the stuns, 45% is already nice to have but the omega upgrade does make a nice difference, however, I think also in terms of basic she can be viable now already
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats on frist Salmakia!
  • Jucyla
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats :)
    5th place for me not too bad
    [RFF] http://guilde-rff.forumactif.org/ French Top Ranked Guild
  • Salmakia
    73 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    w00t, thanks guys and gals!
    That was my first time #1!
    I was really afraid i will get sniped, since when trying to start last fight i couldn't attack anyone in #2-4, because everyone was in fight... i was open for around 40ish seconds.

Two things that stood up for me today:
    1) I'm really sorry to people who havent precrafted... it's almost unfair to compare g8 and g9 protection of QGJ, RG and Daka...
    2) When fighting for #5, i had 6 people stunned at once, from both teams :smiley: Looked hilarious but i forgot to screenshot it >.< (My QGJ and RG, and everyone except poggle on opponents team)

And to anyone who might have attacked me, is my current lineup with 5* g9 Daka better on defense than my previous one with ig-86?
  • Motoko
    92 posts Member
    Options
    You guys got me wondering. I'm CST I live over in Dallas Tx. Payout is 7pm each day. I had #1 for payout last night but your recent comments suggest there is more than one payout period per day. Is that true? Payout isn't for another 6 hours here.
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    Payout is always time zone specific @Motoko, so us others are in a different time zone.

@Salmakia you were indeed lucky, someone started a fight against me about 30 secs before you were done and then just let the time expire and I didn't have the time to move up again -.- First time in 2 weeks where I was active on payout and didn't get #1. But I'm glad there are others around again, got a little boring at the top during my payout time.
  • Salmakia
    73 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @KeKattia As i said previously, usually top 3 is "rock solid" on our shard but for the first time today, i actually managed to hit #1 in time, and was lucky enough, that in that 40ish seconds i was vulnerable noone retook #1

PS: @Motoko We're talking about fights in CEST timezone currently, that is central european one, and not yank central. And each timezone get's it's own payout time, so it's more or less 24 #1s per day. Yank central is 8 hours ahead of CEST if my memory serves me right.
  • Options
    Btw. if anyone (2 people actually) who thrown me from #1 to #7 could tell me if 5*g9 daka is enough in my setup, or should i wait with subbing her till 76 and omega? Because apparently anyone from top10-20 can win against anyone, or so it seems on our shard.
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry sitting at #6 right now so I couldn't tell. But you are right, it seems pretty much any team can beat any other team at least top 10 or top 20 right now.
    Who would you have instead of Daka? That's probably more the question you should ask yourself
  • Options
    I used to use ig-86 for his crazy firepower, but then decided that more control in form of stun is/should be better. Still not sure if it's not to early to sub daka in, since 5* toon paints target mark on your forehead, and even stun rng, cant scratch that off it :neutral:
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    Yes I agree with you on that one, any team that's not all 7* looks like a piece of cake to me. They aren't sometimes but I tend to attack them if I can.

On the other hand I would rather attack a team with an IG86 than one with Daka. 86 gets stunned easily and is too slow to move before all my stunners.
  • Motoko
    92 posts Member
    Options
    Should we form a guild together? Been debating if I should forum hunt or if we prefer to band together since we all know we perform too regularly. Wasn't sure if the time zone thing was going to be THAT big of a deal. But I guess if you start a raid euro time you'll have to wait for us Americans to finish our part.
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    I already joined a guild a while back. And they're a pretty great group so I don't intend to change anytime soon.

It probably can become quite significant, I think time zone might be more important for the guild dailies than the raids though.
  • Options
    I have joined a guild a while ago aswell, since all guild activities are based on guild creator timezone, doing cross continents guild would be a crazy pain in the bum...
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    Haha Salmakia my guild is actually spread around Europe and the US. However, so far it hasn't been a problem and I don't really see one coming up apart from maybe tier 7 Rancor but we are not quite there yet
  • Options
    Since i'm still at work today, i wont be as active as i would like at payout :/
    So good luck everyone on getting top3!