Clean up the members roster, please !!!

OK thus is getting ridiculous, I've been recruiting and I'm constantly running into members who have been inactive for a while. I understand a couple months, take a break BUT FIR THE LOVE OF THE SITH there are accounts that have been inactive FOR YEARS !!! I think if your account is inactive for a year that should be considered abandoned and cleared off game. Just my opinion and my rant, hope this finds someone who can do something. Thank you.

Replies

• If you’re a guild recruiter, you should be posting in the swgoh guild recruitment server on discord for results
  • OK thus is getting ridiculous, I've been recruiting and I'm constantly running into members who have been inactive for a while. I understand a couple months, take a break BUT FIR THE LOVE OF THE SITH there are accounts that have been inactive FOR YEARS !!! I think if your account is inactive for a year that should be considered abandoned and cleared off game. Just my opinion and my rant, hope this finds someone who can do something. Thank you.

Lol, where are you recruiting from?
  • OK thus is getting ridiculous, I've been recruiting and I'm constantly running into members who have been inactive for a while. I understand a couple months, take a break BUT FIR THE LOVE OF THE SITH there are accounts that have been inactive FOR YEARS !!! I think if your account is inactive for a year that should be considered abandoned and cleared off game. Just my opinion and my rant, hope this finds someone who can do something. Thank you.

So players that spent time and/or money, then had a break from the game, should have their investment wiped so you can feel happy about a cleaner list of players?

No.