Please explain these Mod's colors.

Guys,

Help me please by explaining these Mod's colors.

When i click my Mod to slice it, i can see the change of color as shown below.
You see that the Mod will become grey logo with golden border.
wlakgjupb5gv.jpg

But when i see my friends Mod, she has a mod that has golden logo with golden border.
u8cgfy1pw9io.jpg

What are these Mods?

I mean, as i know...5• tier A Mod can be sliced to 6• tier E Mod, hence the 1st pict above...grey logo (tier E) in golden border <<< this is the highest possible version of Mod, right?

But golden logo in golden border Mod, what is this? how to obtain them?

Thanks.

Replies

• Those are 6a mods.

Keep slicing. If you can get a mod to 6e, i don't know how you'd miss the slice option to keep going. It's there some player level thing involved? Are you level 85?
  • Winterwolves
    1308 posts Member
    edited November 23
    Ah, wait, do you not have a g12 character? So you only know about 6e, but can't do it?

If you select a mod that's not on a character and enhance it, you could do it. But you can't put it on a character until they are g12, so not much point.
  • Those are 6a mods.

Keep slicing. If you can get a mod to 6e, i don't know how you'd miss the slice option to keep going. It's there some player level thing involved? Are you level 85?

Ooo...you can keep slicing after 6E. Thanks.

When i read "Guide to Mod slicing", it says it as if 6E was the highest possible Mod version.

Yes, i am lvl85 but i am a new player.
    I still dont have the resources to slice any Mod.

Thanks again.
  • Ah, wait, do you not have a g12 character? So you only know about 6e, but can't do it?

If you select a mod that's not on a character and enhance it, you could do it. But you can't put it on a character until they are g12, so not much point.

Also, i dont have any gear XII character too...
  • 6A, for now, is the highest a mod can be sliced. That article was written before the Mod 2.0 update. To get a mod to 6A requires a lot of mod slicing materials, so for a newer lvl 85 character it’s best that you just get more good mods than focus on one great mod.
  • 6A, for now, is the highest a mod can be sliced. That article was written before the Mod 2.0 update. To get a mod to 6A requires a lot of mod slicing materials, so for a newer lvl 85 character it’s best that you just get more good mods than focus on one great mod.

Thanks for the confirmation and the advice.