Attacker, Leader, Scoundrel, Smuggler
- Great at lowering Cooldowns
- Helps team do more Crit Damage
- Rebel Scoundrel Tanks get…tankier
- Has ability to boost health gain
- Provides way to Stealth Rebel allies who will Assist
- Sana Starros’ first appearance had her proclaiming to be Han Solo’s wife, giving us the idea for the icon for “A Professional I can Trust-ish”. This put Leia on edge and immediately made her suspicious of Sana, which we pay homage to with the Suspicious debuff.
- Sana Starros has worked with the Rebel Alliance from time to time, but never fully threw in with the cause, which is why she works well with Rebels and Scoundrels but is not a Rebel herself
- Aphra's “Lessons in Coercion,” which is the name of Sana's Special ability, would lead to Sana's eventual mastery of the technique, which she used to blackmail their professor into giving Aphra her doctorate.
- In Doctor Aphra (2020) #6 Aphra says about Sana: "A professional I can trust. Or trust-ish."
FAQ:Can we get clarification on “The first time each turn Rebel allies and Sana deal damage more than once”?
- Target Lock is your friend
- Some units REALLY love the Suspicious mechanic
If there is more than one instance of damage in a single turn, either from a character doing damage multiple times to a single enemy, or multiple enemies taking damage from an Area of Effect attack, then the effect will be triggered.Where is her Omicron, what does it do?
Her Omicron is in Territory Wars and adds a buff dispel,inflicts Healing Immunity, as well as making her squad immune to the Daze condition.
Have a question about Sana Starros’ Kit? Fill out this form:
Question Deadline: 11/29/2022, 11:59 PM PT
ABILITIES:BASIC:Cheap Shot Final Text:
Deal Special damage to target enemy and inflict Vulnerable for 1 turn. If the enemy already had Vulnerable, inflict Vulnerable on all enemies for 1 turn instead.SPECIAL 1: Lessons in Coercion (CD=4) Final Text:
Rebel Scoundrel Tanks recover 20% Protection. Dispel all debuffs on non-Tank Rebel allies and Sana. Sana and they gain Critical Chance Up and Stealth for 2 turns. Then, call all Stealthed allies to assist with +100% Critical Damage.SPECIAL 2:Smart-targeting Scatterblaster (CD=3) Final Text:
Deal Special damage to all enemies and inflict Tenacity Down for 2 turns. Then, deal damage again to all Target Locked enemies and Stagger them for 1 turn.LEADER:Rebel Sympathizer (Zeta + Omicron)Final Text:
Rebel Scoundrel Tanks have +30% Defense, Max Health, and Max Protection and gain 15% Turn Meter whenever a non-Tank Rebel ally or Sana is damaged by an attack. Rebel allies and Sana have +30% Offense and Potency. At the start of battle, Rebel allies and Sana gain Protection Up (100%) until they use an ability.
Whenever a Rebel ally or Sana has less than 100% Turn Meter and gains bonus Turn Meter, they gain 25% Critical Damage (stacking) until they critically hit an enemy. If a Rebel Scoundrel removes Turn Meter from an enemy, that enemy also takes damage equal to 20% of their Max Health, which can't be evaded. This damage can't defeat enemies.The first time each turn Rebel allies and Sana deal damage more than once, they gain 25% Max Health (stacking, max 200%) for the rest of the encounter. Whenever Rebel allies or Sana critically hit an enemy, they inflict Target Lock for 1 turn, which can't be evaded. Whenever an enemy is inflicted with Target Lock, reduce Rebel Scoundrel Tanks' cooldowns by 1.While in Territory Wars:
Rebel Scoundrels and Sana are immune to Daze. At the start of battle, Rebel Scoundrel Tanks Taunt for 1 turn and Rebel Scoundrels and Sana start with Tenacity Up for 1 turn. Target Lock can't be resisted from this ability. Whenever Rebel allies and Sana deal damage to multiple targets in a turn or multiple times to a single target, dispel all buffs on all enemies and inflict Healing Immunity for 1 turn.UNIQUE 1: A Professional I Can Trust...ishFinal Text:
Sana has +35% counter chance and +20% Critical Chance. At the start of each Rebel ally's turn, whenever Sana evades an attack, or whenever Sana attacks out of turn, all non-Scoundrel allies are inflicted with Suspicious for 1 turn, which can't be copied or resisted. Sana assists whenever a non-Attacker Rebel Scoundrel uses a Special ability. Whenever Sana assists this way, she recovers 20% Protection and Rebel allies recover half that amount. Whenever an enemy is inflicted with Target Lock, Sana gains 5% Turn Meter.
Suspicious: -10 Speed, +100% Critical Chance (Does not stack with Critical Chance Up)