Help I joined with 1.62 Mil credits! IDK what to do...

Ok so I haven't played this game in years and I left with like a level 24 acc, maybe 7-8 heros more or less, and about 5k credits. I just came back and after opening my mail I was given 1.62 Million credits. Is this a lot and what should/could I do with it all?

Replies

• A 5 dot gold mod costs well over 3 million so........not really. However, for a level 24 account maybe so. The money - in game currency is in purple gem format. So credits aren't really an OP currency. However, that said it's super necessary. I guess you use it to level up characters.
  • continue level your characters up as normal, the stronger they are the higher you'll be able to get on ls / ds battles
  • The best thing you can do is to keep it around so you can level up your characters. I think that before the level cap (85), you can run into a credit crunch that makes it difficult to keep leveling your roster.

Be aware that each level becomes progressively more expensive, so that 1.62 mil isn't going to last as long as you think. With that in mind, you may want to be selective about what characters you level (i.e., only level the characters you actually use).