GL Leia Speculation

Alright, I've been thinking about this for a while. With all the speculation on YouTube about GL Leia coming, I'd love to hear thoughts on what the reqs might be. Here are mine:

Phase 1:
Stormtrooper
Farmboy Luke
Stormtrooper Han
Old Ben
Red 5 (New Ship)

Phase 2
Hoth Rebel Scout
Hoth Rebel Soldier
Rebel Officer Leia Organa
Lobot
Han's Millenium Falcon

Phase 3
Wicket
Imperial Scout (New Character)
Admiral Ackbar
Captain Han Solo
B-Wing Fighter (New Ship)

These are the best I've got. Obviously, I think there would be some new characters we'd have to grind for, and definitely some new ones I'd love to see. Maybe Nien Nunb or a B-Wing fighter to help round out Home One. I also would love to see a space battle as a part of the journey. All GL journeys thus far only use characters. Just my opinions though! What are your thoughts?

Replies

• They all make sense to me. Just… oof. Lobot. Which ironically makes the most sense because he’s not used by anybody.
  • I guess a GL Leia makes sense
  • They all make sense to me. Just… oof. Lobot. Which ironically makes the most sense because he’s not used by anybody.

Exactly. I thought Lando, but he's already used as a GL req and I figured they wouldn't want to use another person who overlaps 😂
  • I would like to see 3 new marquee characters, Endor Rebel or Battle of Endor Leia and I like the idea of Imperial Scout...

Not sure about 2 ships but what about an Imperial shuttle like used by the Rebels to sneak past the Imperial blockade in Return of the Jedi. Happily take 3 new ships
    This is the Way
  • Natetiffer wrote: »
    I would like to see 3 new marquee characters, Endor Rebel or Battle of Endor Leia and I like the idea of Imperial Scout...

Not sure about 2 ships but what about an Imperial shuttle like used by the Rebels to sneak past the Imperial blockade in Return of the Jedi. Happily take 3 new ships

Yeah, I put the ships cause I thought they might try to spice things up and have a ships battle like they did JKL, but who knows? I wouldn't be surprised if the GL Leia is the Battle for Endor Leia. If it's actually General Leia from the Sequels, this whole list changes :D

• Zeneis95 wrote: »

Yeah, I put the ships cause I thought they might try to spice things up and have a ships battle like they did JKL, but who knows? I wouldn't be surprised if the GL Leia is the Battle for Endor Leia. If it's actually General Leia from the Sequels, this whole list changes :D

It can't be Sequel Leia as she would need to be Resistance instead of Rebel, and we need a Rebel GL, not another Resistance GL.
  • I feel like R2 may be relic 8 or 9. Requirement since she gave him the plans. Let's assume it follows a similar track to Luke's gls

Jyn erso
    Raddus
    CPT ANTILLES
    Leia
    R2

Follow jyn and raddus( technically he was above it but they changed things before) stealing the plans phase 1 of the battle phase two cpt antilles Leia and r2 fight stormtroopers to retrieve the plans. ( I guess raddus can fit here)

Phase 2 Leia in prison
    St Han
    Farmboy luke
    Ben
    Falcon
    Red 5

In this phase Bail can be a support character basically inspiring the others. While phase 1 is Ben shutting off the tractor beams. Phase 2 han and luke fight to her with chewy given. Phase 3 is Red 5 and falcon taking down the death star.

Then jump straight to episode 6

Wicket,
    Han endor disguise
    Ackbar
    Lando
    Wedge
    Given endor Leia.

Phase 1 is shield generator
    Phase 2 death star 2. Lando ackbar and wedge shine here.

Now I don't really want another han but it works storywise.

Another option is Red 5 is split in two the ship and character

• LendersQuiz
    1166 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    These are my predictions.

t52kj7ipdzxm.png
    Post edited by LendersQuiz on