What are you farming now?

Prev1
Just curious. Rn I'm starting to farm starkiller cause he's fun and a cool character.

Replies

• TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    I had a joke answer but decided not to post it because it was a little corny.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Starkiller as well, Katarn and Dash are R4 and R1. Talon and MJ are G11 and still farming to 7*
  • Options
    Energy farm - Boushh Leia then Jabba.
    Cantina farm - Hondo Ohnaka
    Ship energy - Raven’s Claw
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Energy farm - Boushh Leia, Sciff Guard Lando, then Jabba.
    Cantina farm - Hondo Ohnaka
    Ship energy - G12 pieces
    CONquest - Suffering. (Red crate isn't actually that bad this time, but I'm using my CON credits for gear and will just get GI's ship with the next set of Conquest crates rather than give up gear now to get it earlier)
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    "farming"
    maxresdefault.jpg
  • Options
    Ready for GInquis
    —> Now farming for Jabba, will take a while!! New Leia and Lando only at 5 stars and Krrsantan only at 6 stars. Trying to not get distracted by Hondo and Sanna….
  • Options
    Jedi training rey to get jmls. Never really cared about her or resistance characthers, so im starting rey farm from almost scratch. Good thing is all the other toons for jmls are in pretty good shape allready
  • Options
    I am doubling up on CLS and SEE. Farming Old Ben from cantina and getting gear from other areas. The only problem is that I’m not bring in any signal data because of ben.
  • Options

Do share
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options

Do share

I did.
  • Options
    Ohhhhh :#
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    Lol
  • Options
    Man, why would you farm corn? It doesn't change shape or color when it...
    I'm farming for Jabba of course, with a side farm of Hondo. I figure he should be done before interrupting Jabba reqs relic farms too much. 3/100 on Bousch and Sklando is still 6*
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    Anyone know how long the sk farm takes on average?
  • Options
    my4irkx3f7cq.png

My progress after about a month, although I've been farming Mara shards for a little while and double drops got Dash to 7* very quickly
  • Options
    my4irkx3f7cq.png

My progress after about a month, although I've been farming Mara shards for a little while and double drops got Dash to 7* very quickly

Alright, thx that doesn't seem too bad, especially cause of all the extra drops for them and Mara Jade is gonna be double drops soon.
  • Options
    Currently finishing JMK and side gearing/finishing Inquisitors.

Might take a break after that and rapid farm Hondo. Then probably have to do Jabba
  • Options
    Working on JKLS requirements on the path to JMLS.
  • Options
    5th / 8th are G12, need to finish for GI
    Energy - BLeia ( 65/100 ), SGLando ( 35/100 ), then Jabba
    Fleet - Raven’s Claw ( 12/100 ), then gear for Inq’s
    Cantina - Darth Talon ( 5* )
  • Options
    laxkings40 wrote: »
    5* Hard Sim / Day from - is about 7 months.
    Once they are on double shards, and if your starting from the Marque 50, then Hard Nodes take 3 months.

That is Mara, the other 3 will be faster if your refreshing cantina since way more than 5 sims a day.
  • Options
    Once they are on double shards, and if your starting from the Marque 50, then Hard Nodes take 3 months.

That is Mara, the other 3 will be faster if your refreshing cantina since way more than 5 sims a day.

Alright, with Mara coming onto the double drop list soon and me just starting the farm about a week ago, I'll expect it to take about 4 months, thx! Already almost have dash to relics, just need 150 more shards.
  • Options
    Profundity and lord vader tokens for the event
  • Options
    I'm racing the Grand Inquisitor countdown. Needed over 1000 kyro salvage when it first appeared in the calendar. Double drops + anniversary gifts helped a lot, now needing 300ish. Less than 20 per day, so I should make it.

Farming the new stuff for jabba too, not sure if he's next, or if I'll divert to Aphra.
  • Options
    Bodhi
  • Options
    gv1ayfv7zf7m.jpg
    Almost there. One more day to go.
  • Options
    Profundity all the way for me. It will be a long farm but I got the Executor a few months ago and it’s been a life changer. Then SK next.
  • Options
    After many, many detours along the way, I've finally focusing on Darth Revan requirements. Then it'll be Darth Malak's turn.
  • Options
    Gear for my new GAS. Relic mats to R7 every 501st clone. Mods.
  • Options

Alright, with Mara coming onto the double drop list soon and me just starting the farm about a week ago, I'll expect it to take about 4 months, thx! Already almost have dash to relics, just need 150 more shards.

Your Welcome, and I'm with you, with the bonus calendar I'll finish Mara off at EOM & I'm down to just a few more days on Talon then I need her Gear 12 & Relic mats.

Hoping to have them both done & enough Gear to take SK up to R5 by NewYears.

Then its full time back to Relics for all the characters that now need to go from 5 to 7 for the new TB Phases.