Undecided about next steps…

Cannellino92
8 posts Member
edited December 2022
Hi guys

This is my Ally code 159-935-651b, I need really help from you 🥲

- My ultimate goal is to create the classic team: LV, DV, Maul, Piett, Royal Guard

At the moment I'm almost getting Padme. My doubt is:

- Do I concentrate on getting C-3PO , then GS and then LV ?

- Or is it too early for me and should I go another route?

Thanks for your valuable advice

Replies

• harvestmouse
    890 posts Member
    edited December 2022
    Well you've gone Geos not droids for Padme. Which means you'll have to start another team to get GAS. 3PO is also a nightmare to get.

I think one of the problems with LV for newer accounts is the Relic 8, it'll be expensive for you.

For the time being you're building some tidy squads. Geos, Seppy fleet, Imp Troopers. Padme is also very solid.

It's not a superstar big hitter though....I'm not sure what to advise, but it does feel you're getting a bit lost from a path though.
  • Well you've gone Geos not droids for Padme. Which means you'll have to start another team to get GAS. 3PO is also a nightmare to get.

I think one of the problems with LV for newer accounts is the Relic 8, it'll be expensive for you.

For the time being you're building some tidy squads. Geos, Seppy fleet, Imp Troopers. Padme is also very solid.

It's not a superstar big hitter though....I'm not sure what to advise, but it does feel you're getting a bit lost from a path though.

Thx for your reply :)

Should I give up the path to LV in your opinion and go for another Leader?
    I don't know, EES, Darth Revan...

I threw away a lot of credits because at the beginning I didn't understand which path to take, now I'm looking for a well-defined path
  • I think most guides push newer players towards SLKR. It's getting boring though, so taking your own path is refreshing.

With LV you'll need relic 8 mats. I doubt you'll be in a position to get them for free (C-Pit, TB) so you'll have to buy them. Is that something you can afford in gems or/and real money?

SEE may work, as you have been working on Imp Troopers. However, he's a different animal. Kind of like Imp Troopers themselves, he's explosive rather than a foundation. Darth Revan.....I'd probably go for Jedi Revan first.

I like GAS path, as you build a lot of good characters. However, you're a long long way away from him. It might be worth getting a GL instead.
  • It is too early to decide. If you realy want to LV. First go after padme and GAS.after done with them. Check your mats. If you believe you can handle relic 8 etc. go for LV otherwise I suggest to go for SEE because it requires Darth Vader, Royal Guard Admiral Piett which they are really good with Lord Vader. Besides ,to farm Maul ASAP, you need to strong team. because its event is rare and difficult and you will get 20 shards for each event.Lets say Maul event occur once in a month, that means than you will get him after 17 months.
  • swetisy wrote: »
    It is too early to decide. If you realy want to LV. First go after padme and GAS.after done with them. Check your mats. If you believe you can handle relic 8 etc. go for LV otherwise I suggest to go for SEE because it requires Darth Vader, Royal Guard Admiral Piett which they are really good with Lord Vader. Besides ,to farm Maul ASAP, you need to strong team. because its event is rare and difficult and you will get 20 shards for each event.Lets say Maul event occur once in a month, that means than you will get him after 17 months.

Thank you very much for your answers

Last question: when I unlock Padme and GAS , during my journey to LV, which team should I use during the Championships that I unlock now at level 85?
    Do I continue with the GEOS and imperial soldiers, or if I unlock Padme and GAS, also having R2-D2, do I use their team?

Incidentally, the Sith Empire is also almost finished in my roaster…

Thanks
  • Imp troopers are generally better on offence than defence.

The other 3 are all very very good defensive teams, but also good on offence. If you can have a GAS team up and running in Carbonite 3-5, I don't think many players can deal with that.

So I think it will depend on the level of each team. Geos generally the go to newer player to GAC team. As long as you have a good Geo alpha, they're extremely hard to deal with.