Willing to help a new guild with at least 25Mill Gp to join

Novej
6 posts Member
edited December 2022
I have 7.4 mill go and 3 GL’s. I have done this in the past and may want to do it again by helping build up everyone’s GP. In a high gp guild now its starting to feel routine again, looking for the right guild with the right players
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    You missed us by a few days. Vaulting Ambition. This is my second leadership role. I've been trying to recruit. The members I had jumped ship just before the new territory battle started. I'm still holding out though. I think if I am patient, I will be able to build membership the way I did with my first created guild.
  • Options
    Hello there :) You mean 250Million right?? XD!! Let me introduce myself, I’m Eduardo at real life, MAZUHON at Swgoh (ID 757-638-636), leader of New Statera Empire. Hopefully you are still available to join us, we are mostly Peruvians and Brazilians so this is where the fun begins :) Please feel free to add me as ally to chat about it. May The Forcé Be With You!
  • Options
    Funny, I read the title and the original post the way it was written and it made perfect sense. At times I've felt as though helping a smaller GP guild was more satisfying.
  • Options
    Yes i am looking to join a guild with at least 25 Million GP to 50 Million GP
  • Options
    Bump