Leader, Support, Scoundrel
- Summons a hacked Commando Droid
- Siphons Potency from enemy team to benefit her team
- Great synergy with Dark Side Droids, BT-1, and 0-0-0
- Additional synergy with Darth Vader and Krrsantan
- Potent debuffs that debilitate her opponent
- Multiple Omicron abilities that greatly enhance her capabilities in 5v5 GAC
- Doctor Aphra was first introduced in the Darth Vader (2015) comic series as an obtainer of dangerous tech and a droid expert. She worked as Vader's personal operative, stealing a load of Imperial credits, building a droid army to fight cyberneticist Cylo V, and finding out Luke Skywalker’s identity.
- Aphra obtained the Rur crystal while investigating the Ordu Aspectu with her father, who had blackmailed her into helping by temporarily revoking her doctorate. Needless to say, her family life was hectic.
- The Rur crystal houses the ancient artificial intelligence Eternal Rur who has the power to control droids.
FAQ:Does Aphra’s Siphon work differently from Supreme Leader Kylo Ren’s?
- Doctor Aphra has a great deal of synergy with Potency, which can be further enhanced through modding.
- Although she works best alongside Dark Side Droids, BT-1, and 0-0-0, she also synergizes with Dark Side Scoundrels, Darth Vader, and Krrsantan. Exploring these varied team compositions will help give you the edge you need depending on the content you’re looking to conquer.
- Go Fast, Go Boom
Kylo Siphons Mastery, Doctor Aphra Siphons Potency.Does Doctor Aphra receive 50% Turn Meter once if BT-1 and 0-0-0 are present, or twice?
Doctor Aphra receives 50% Turn Meter for BT-1 being present and 50% Turn Meter for 0-0-0 being present, which can equal, you guessed it, 100% Turn Meter at the start of battle.When does her event start?
Her event will begin immediately after the next game update. This event will be permanently available in the Journey Guide.
Have a question about Doctor Aphra’s Kit? Fill out this form here:
Question Deadline:12/14/2022, 11:59 PM PT
ABILITIES:BASIC: Destructive Excavation Final Text:
Deal Special damage to target enemy. If they are a Droid, Stun them for 1 turn.
On Aphra's turn, she gains 10% Max Protection (stacking, max 50%) and 2 Siphon until the end of the encounter.SPECIAL 1: Dangerous Tech (Zeta) (Cooldown: 3) Final Text:
Inflict Accuracy Down for 2 turns on target enemy. Dark Side allies gain Potency Up for 2 turns and 10% Turn Meter. Dark Side Droid allies gain Critical Damage Up and Offense Up for 2 turns and recover 30% Health and Protection. Revive a random non-Separatist Dark Side Droid ally, BT-1, and 0-0-0.
At the start of battle, if there were no Galactic Legend allies and all allies are Dark Side Droids, Dark Side Scoundrels, Krrsantan, or Darth Vader, summon a Hacked Commando Droid. (ZETA) If a Hacked Commando Droid is already present, inflict Breach and Target Lock on target enemy for 2 turns and call Hacked Commando Droid to assist, dealing damage again as true damage with additional damage equal to 20% of Aphra's Potency.SPECIAL 2: Rogue Archaeology (Omicron) (Cooldown: 4)Final Text:
Deal Special damage to all enemies, increase their cooldowns by 1, and inflict Doubt on them for 2 turns. Aphra Siphons Potency from target enemy, which can't be resisted.
This ability can't be countered.
Siphon Potency: Gain a percentage of Potency equal to this unit's Siphon until the end of the encounter and the target loses that much Potency (stacking, excludes raid bosses and Galactic Legends)
While in 5v5 Grand Arenas: Deal bonus damage to target enemy based on 50% of Aphra's Potency. Inflict Buff Immunity, Healing Immunity, and Stagger on target enemy for 2 turns.LEADER: Suspended Doctorate (Zeta, Omicron)Final Text:
At the start of battle, Doctor Aphra gains Max Health and Max Protection equal to 30% of her Potency, and if BT-1 or 0-0-0 are an ally, she gains 50% Turn Meter for each. Dark Side allies have +20% Offense. Dark Side Droid, Darth Vader, and Krrsantan allies also have +20% Max Health.
Whenever a Dark Side ally inflicts a debuff, they gain 5% Offense for 1 turn and Aphra gains 5 Siphon until the end of the encounter. If the Dark Side ally is a Droid, Darth Vader, or Krrsantan, they instead gain 10% Offense for 1 turn and Aphra instead gains 10 Siphon until the end of the encounter. Whenever Doctor Aphra, BT-1, or 0-0-0 inflict a debuff or are critically hit they gain 10% Turn Meter.
Whenever an enemy falls below 30% Health, they are inflicted with Expose and Speed Down for 2 turns, which can't be evaded or resisted.
While in 5v5 Grand Arenas: Dark Side Droid and Dark Side Scoundrel allies have +50% Critical Avoidance and +30 Speed. Aphra has +50% Potency. Whenever a Dark Side Droid or Dark Side Scoundrel ally inflicts a debuff on an enemy, they gain 10% Turn Meter (limit once per turn).
While enemies are debuffed, they have -20% Tenacity.UNIQUE 1: Droid Savant (Zeta, Omicron)Final Text:
At the start of Aphra's turn, she, Dark Side Droid, Dark Side Scoundrel, Darth Vader, and Krrsantan allies gain Defense, Offense, and Tenacity equal to 30% of Doctor Aphra's Potency until the start of her next turn. Hacked Commando Droid ally instead gains 60%. While she is active, if BT-1 or 0-0-0 are allies, they have +20% Potency and +20 Speed.
The first time a Dark Side Droid ally falls below 50% Health, they gain Protection Up (40%) for 2 turns.
While in 5v5 Grand Arenas: The first time a non-Separatist Dark Side Droid or Dark Side Scoundrel ally falls below 20% Health, they gain Damage Immunity for 1 turn. Whenever a Dark Side Droid is defeated, they inflict a Damage Over Time on all enemies for 2 turns. Inflict an additional Damage Over Time for 2 turns for each Relic level that character has.
Aphra, non-Separatist Dark Side Droids, Dark Side Scoundrels, and Krrsantan are immune to Ability Block and Healing Immunity.Hacked Commando Droid (Summoned)
(Basic) Enfilade: Deal Physical damage to target enemy. All allies without Offense Up gain Offense Up for 2 turns.
(Special) Besiege (CD3): Deal Physical damage to target enemy and call a random ally to assist.
(Special) Lunging Strike (CD3): Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Armor Shred for the rest of the battle. This attack deals 20% more damage for each buff and debuff on the target enemy. Enemies defeated by this ability can't be revived.
(Unique) Summoned: This unit's stats scale with the summoner's stats.
- This unit can only be summoned to the ally slot if it's available.
- This unit can't be summoned in raids.
- If an effect counts defeated units, this unit doesn't count.
- When there are no other allied combatants, this unit escapes from battle.
- A unit can't be revived if this summoned unit exists in their slot.