Stuck on Dark Side 5-K

I've been stuck on this battle for 2 days, I need the Mk4 Arakyd Droid Caller to gear my Kylo Ren up, I don't remember if you can get this type of gear on any daily challenge... If it is available on any challenge pls let me know beacuse I'm getting **** up on this mission

Replies

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    You can't get it in challenges but you can get the pieces in shipments. Be sure to collect them regularly.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • What lvl are you? Best way to clear with 3 stars is to take the only dark side healers, and or make savage the leader or helper for the defense buff. Tailia for heal, old daka for heal revive. Even if you don't have these characters they will for sure show up as assistant allies for the mission. The other thing, just keep trying. Daka and dooku are good for the stun. Once you stun someone don't focus then, focus someone not stunned, also ability block if possible, and save heal till at least half health or below. Take tank camps, not so much dmg or your favorite. You should have vadar by now? Also darts sid is good because he has self heal. On enemy deaths. It is about surviving.
  • Tekoa wrote: »
    What lvl are you? Best way to clear with 3 stars is to take the only dark side healers, and or make savage the leader or helper for the defense buff. Tailia for heal, old daka for heal revive. Even if you don't have these characters they will for sure show up as assistant allies for the mission. The other thing, just keep trying. Daka and dooku are good for the stun. Once you stun someone don't focus then, focus someone not stunned, also ability block if possible, and save heal till at least half health or below. Take tank camps, not so much dmg or your favorite. You should have vadar by now? Also darts sid is good because he has self heal. On enemy deaths. It is about surviving.

I'm on level 50 I have:
    Talia 49 Gear Max blued
    Kylo Ren 50 gear max blued
    Capt Phasma 49 gear max blued
    Dath Maul 49 gear max blued
    Sidious 50 gear max blued
    And the basics that you get after completing the tutorials etc... I can't find a good Dalia, I always get a 2 star old dalia... Idk, do you think I need to get more characters? And if so, what characters?