Idea: Help us earn more signal data and low level scrap by utilizing a dead game mode.

Tellithowitis
194 posts Member
edited December 2022
I know I know, the game consumes a ton of time and many people are already complaining about that but why would anyone complain about FREE stuff? I mean nobody forces you to do it and at the end of the day relic levels are significant enough that if you don't wanna skip something it should be this.

With the new TB being so dang hard to even access unless you are a day 1 player or a giga whale, at some point the community is going to need help getting there and the resources we currently have do not allow most players to even start making progress towards the new TB. First you have to make progress towards being able to beat the Crancor which in itself is no easy task especially for people who started the game recently or sit somewhere in 3-5 mil GP.

If the game doesn't make it easier to get to relic 5 many people are going to get sick and tired of these relic 7-9 requirements. In my opinion and as many others have expressed lately, relics 1-5 should be easier to access than they currently are, I mean even if you can beat Crancor it takes a long time for a guild to accumulate the tickets to do it, it's still not quick enough.

I think it's time for Galactic War 2.0 and no, conquest isn't the same thing. I get why many people would consider them to be the same but conquest comes around every so often and I'm talking about a mode you can actually play daily and earn rewards that can allow us to get to relic 5 easier.

A new token would be in order and perhaps you could allow us to convert our current green tokens for it. The battles would be more challenging and perhaps even give us loaner units so people can use squads they haven't even unlocked yet like Jabba and the hutt Cartel or the Inquisitors. The battles will require some amount of skill and figuring out how to beat them. I would even be ok with it being a PAID mode for a small price although I know this will raise lots of eye brows. But for like 5 bucks a month I think a significant amount of the community would be willing to pay that and CG gets to be paid for putting in the time and resources in creating that mode and keeping the battles updated so the mode doesn't become stale.

Alternatively CG could just make the GW store offer some relic mats and signal data anyways but we all know they aren't going to do that so yeah.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• What about instead uitilizing squad arena?
  • While I agree we need more avenues for relic materials, the premise of your post is dead wrong. My guild, which has 1 giga whale, and plenty of non d1 players (myself included, started in 2007 and while I've whaled out now and again, also haven't spent a dime outside of conquest pass in months), is rank 102 in total gp, is poised to get 27 stars in our first run of tb, and plenty of much smaller guilds will manage double digit stars.
  • laxkings40 wrote: »
    What about instead uitilizing squad arena?

Squad arena was the main source of crystals but shard collusion and people managing their payouts was a huge problem
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    laxkings40 wrote: »
    What about instead uitilizing squad arena?

No, no, no, twenty-four times no.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I like putting relic mats in the galactic war store but I would go a step further and add random relic mats to the final chest that way if you finish it. It will give you more than just progress for an achievement and a couple million credits
    Sometimes a door is just a door