Enough with the Inquisitors

JackO'Lantern
9 posts Member
edited December 2022
Seriously. Stop jamming it down our throats. Constant. And then when everyone is finally forced to get them because all game modes require them, you’ll change it to some other stupid team? They are stupid. You could have gone with any faction and it would be better. Theyre extremely unpopular - do you not know how to poll your audience? Your audience is currently booing you, while you stick with same material.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• CG said they would be a big part of this game going forward. Don’t be mad. Who is booing them? I am all for Inquisitors doing a lot. Makes it easy.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • There are many reasons to boo CG, but a focus on any particular faction, including Inquisitors, is not it. Not CG's fault you didn't listen to them and haven't worked on the Inquisitors.
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    CG said they would be a big part of this game going forward. Don’t be mad. Who is booing them? I am all for Inquisitors doing a lot. Makes it easy.

If that happens the game will lose players and a lot of people hate the inquisitors they are pushing them way to hard on us out of all the characters in the game and teams they choose the unpopular choice look at reva they made her a GL without the tag and yet she couldn't beat vader and Kenobi in the show LOL
    CG said they would be a big part of this game going forward. Don’t be mad. Who is booing them? I am all for Inquisitors doing a lot. Makes it easy.

If that happens the game will lose players and a lot of people hate the inquisitors they are pushing them way to hard on us out of all the characters in the game and teams they choose the unpopular choice look at reva they made her a GL without the tag and yet she couldn't beat vader and Kenobi in the show LOL

Always with the threats of losing players. There will always be characters, ships and factions that people will not care for too much. Each player must decide what to do, after all, this is a character collecting resource management game. Don’t go for Inquisitors if you don’t like them but don’t complain about missing out on content.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
    LordDirt wrote: »

Always with the threats of losing players. There will always be characters, ships and factions that people will not care for too much. Each player must decide what to do, after all, this is a character collecting resource management game. Don’t go for Inquisitors if you don’t like them but don’t complain about missing out on content.

It's not threats it's FACTS
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator

Anakin couldn’t beat Kenobi in episode 3 and they made him a GL

JML couldn’t beat Kylo and they made him a GL

Jabba did nothing and they made him a GL

LOL
  • Then don’t gear them it is a free country.

I expect more tie-ins with comics (like Aphra) games (Jedi Survivor) and TV shows, not less.

It's not threats it's FACTS

Please show me your source
  • Then don’t gear them it is a free country.

I expect more tie-ins with comics (like Aphra) games (Jedi Survivor) and TV shows, not less.

What does a free country have to do with talking about a game you are a simple one LOL

You won’t be put in jail for not gearing them
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    I thought for sure this was going to be a necro.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »
    I thought for sure this was going to be a necro.

Right? I'm more mad that I unlock Jabba today and the GCs no longer have the Cartel.

J/k I don't get mad at this stuff.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Devian
    669 posts Member
    edited December 2022
    Who is booing them?
    I am.
    Look:
    70fd22a8f4nj.png
    that's not me, but feels the same.
    P.S. Inquisitors are trash faction, full of trash characters and other 2 (GI + 2nd sister), which do not even feel the same they were. And awfully boring ewok-like mechanic.

Wish we needed Jawas in r8 instead of this...

I get the feeling that CG doesn't take negative feedback well.............or thinks it's funny.

The more negativity surround Inquisitors the more they ram them down our throats. As pointed out above; Hutt Cartel (a core team now) is coming to its end; however inquisitors (that are far from core) are still being rammed own our throats.

That's my feeling anyway. In general I agree with the OP.
  • Ultradude488
    161 posts Member
    edited December 2022
    If that happens the game will lose players and a lot of people hate the inquisitors they are pushing them way to hard on us out of all the characters in the game and teams they choose the unpopular choice look at reva they made her a GL without the tag and yet she couldn't beat vader and Kenobi in the show LOL.
    Ultra wrote:
    LOL

All of the GL's that have been in the game are instantly iconic too that's the thing. Rey and SLKR are main characters of the sequel trilogy I would argue, JML and SEE are really important characters of the last 2 movies at least, JMK and LV are the most important at the end of the Prequel Trilogy, and Jabba is jabba/instantly iconic anyways. We dont have much information about Reva anyway, which makes her unlike most conquest characters like CAT or Maul which we see throughout clone wars, but enough to where they can be TB SM rewards like KAM or Wat while she is only seen during Kenobi.
    Once a Jedi, always a Jedi. Wait... never mind.
  • Ultra wrote: »

LOL

Let's face it, JKL and DV should have been their GL equivalent but they already had them in the game by the time they decided to introduce GLs, so they were backed into a corner and left with the rubbish versions of the characters. Jabba being a GL has more to do with his leadership of the Hutt Cartel than anything he did during the original trilogy.
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    Ultra wrote: »

LOL

Let's face it, JKL and DV should have been their GL equivalent but they already had them in the game by the time they decided to introduce GLs, so they were backed into a corner and left with the rubbish versions of the characters. Jabba being a GL has more to do with his leadership of the Hutt Cartel than anything he did during the original trilogy.

JKL was released after SLKR and Rey.
  • Seriously. Stop jamming it down our throats. Constant. And then when everyone is finally forced to get them because all game modes require them, you’ll change it to some other stupid team? They are stupid. You could have gone with any faction and it would be better. Theyre extremely unpopular - do you not know how to poll your audience? Your audience is currently booing you, while you stick with same material.

Orly?
    Ppl has been asking them for years. At least on this forum.

• Let's face it, JKL and DV should have been their GL equivalent but they already had them in the game by the time they decided to introduce GLs, so they were backed into a corner and left with the rubbish versions of the characters. Jabba being a GL has more to do with his leadership of the Hutt Cartel than anything he did during the original trilogy.[/quote]

I disagree lord Vader was not only more powerful then darth Vader but he lost 70% of his potential power after he was cut and burned and in fact in the comics Palpatine could have let Vader clone his body and have his potential back star killer is an example of that but instead Palpatine feared being overthrown and not being the ruler of the universe so it was not done.
    Why he lost potential is because the force is represented by mediclorians and he lost over half of his. General kenobi used to taunt grievous about this.
  • Ruler of the galaxy not universe
  • I definitely think the tales of the Jedi inquisitor should be included in the game I herd so much about Asoka defeating him in the comics and I think he would be good in the game
  • they did this so inquistors and phoniex to be useful lol
  • also either a if they can buff them or b if they give us new inquistors thats good enough. that should make u all happy and mabe same with phoniex lol. say we could get a new phoniex squad since ashoka tv show be a thing