Cheater in fleet Arena for months! Please ban this guy, CG

DaGoMan
5 posts Member
edited December 2022
Hello there,
Unfortunately I´m here to report a cheater in my fleet arena. It´s been months since he can beat maxed Executor and Profundity fleets using Mace and random ships. You can also confirm he is cheating by browsing his GAC history, many absurds there.

yr43pnsav4vs.png
q9vt9q9rdexx.png
q47w69gt81f9.png
7z9evpwogaqb.png
fakaq86bwpd5.png

Please, this kind of thing when left unnatended make us wonder why keep playing if there is unfair shortcuts like that. Soon smarter people (unlike this one I´m reporting) will do it without leaving any trace.

Thanks for your consideration,
Best regards
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• This is pretty obvious. Please take action
  • This is pretty obvious. Please take action

They probably won't.
  • That's ridiculous. I don't see why they let this happen.
  • crzydroid
    7296 posts Moderator
    You will have to send a PM to CG_LucifersDaddy.
  • Jimbo23 wrote: »
    That's ridiculous. I don't see why they let this happen.

Because they don't actually care about cheaters.
  • crzydroid wrote: »

He won't respond tho, I sent one over two months ago and nothing has come back
  • laxkings40 wrote: »
    crzydroid wrote: »

No, he won't respond. No one at CG will ever respond to cheating reports. Theoretically they get the report and investigate, and then ban or not ban. But you will never know, except if you keep checking their .gg page to see if they've stopped playing.
  • And report him to his guild leader. That’s what I’ve been doing with a cheater in my squad arena. He’s currently on his 3rd guild since I started
  • TVF
    36586 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »
    laxkings40 wrote: »

No, he won't respond. No one at CG will ever respond to cheating reports. Theoretically they get the report and investigate, and then ban or not ban. But you will never know, except if you keep checking their .gg page to see if they've stopped playing.

Or when they come here to whine about being banned.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    laxkings40 wrote: »

Or when they come here to whine about being banned.

Where're those throse threads? I need to see those, that's pure gold