Bring back Wat pack

With the new TB it’s become even harder to get watch guards because most decent guilds want to do the new battle. Coming from somebody who’s only requirement left to get JMK is Wat this is incredibly frustrating. For god sake CG bring back the white pack so I can get the last six shards I need. And I know there’s a bunch of other people on the same boat as me.

Replies

• I just joined the forum to write a very similar post so if you don't mind I'll just 2nd what you said above Obi and add on some of my own points. I'm current in an awesome guild that no longer needs WAT shards however I'm still in need of WAT shards. And considering my guild is getting 22-23 stars in the new TB there is now way we could go back to farming shards.

My question is this. Is there no way to allow guilds to also run the older TB's along with the new one? I'm assuming there is a reason guild(s) are not allowed to run multiple TB's but this would go a long way in helping players in guilds (they don't want to leave) get the shards for these characters.

Now I know WAT shards are showing up in the guild currency shop but only as G3 currency and if you need a lot of shards for someone like WAT this isn't really feasible way to get them.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Steweywart wrote: »
    My question is this. Is there no way to allow guilds to also run the older TB's along with the new one? I'm assuming there is a reason guild(s) are not allowed to run multiple TB's

Beyond any potential technically limitations, obviously they don't want guilds doubling up on rewards.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Wonder if a shard only reward would be feasible for old TB's? Although that wouldn't be overly appealing considering the effort vs reward of TB's. Maybe a SIM for TB's that just rewards shards?
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    They aren't going to just give you free Wat shards lol.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • You mean like how they don't give us char shards through raid sims? It's feasible that this could be a solution in the future, however slim that might be. Maybe they will make similar changes to TB like they are planning to do for Raids.